DX » Community » Reviews » Sonic-Disk Hand and Arm LED Fun Exerciser (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRockett3 on 12/30/2012

- Bright colors and cool sound (Couleurs vives et sifflement) - Easy and fun to use (Facile d'utilisation et amusant) - Good exerciser for arms (Fait travailler les muscles des bras et des épaules) no instructions include in the package (aucun instructions dans l'emballage) It's cheap but work great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoostJ on 11/08/2008

- Very cheap - Funny toy once you get the hang of it - Does have a great effect in dark places - Makes a funny sound when using it right - Build quality is not great - Small - There's no manual included so you first have to find out how it works Would be a much funnier toy if it were a bit bigger and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvise84 on 09/09/2008

Really really graet toys. it's like the description!!!it's very funny!!!! the colours of leds are fantastic a bright... The sound is ok the first time is difficult to understand how you have to use it. but in few minutes you are able to use it!!!! not suitable for children!!!! Bigger disc would be nicer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 08/12/2008

Great toy. Good built and very funny. Good sound and led colors are very beautiful. There is a little piece of plastic in the center of the toy. You should remove it to lights work. Its not easy to discover that because this plastic piece is very small. My kids loved it. Colors are very bright and beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevontulet on 06/25/2008

- fun to use. - cool, screaming sound. - good exercise. - great looking lights when you spin it. - good build quality, better than i expected. - a little smaller than i expected, but thats probably my fault for not reading the dimensions. - kind of hard to use, not suitable for small children. had planned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimmature on 02/05/2008

Lights up nicely, needs a little bit of strength to start up so functions as a (weak) exerciser. Fun to use :) Lights only stay lit for a short time. String tangles when not in use and looks messy. Would be better if lights were brighter or more colours. Bigger disc would be nicer as well. The disc needs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoxas on 01/29/2008

-Nice led lights -Very fun exerciser If you keep it too close it can hit your hand Very fun exerciser! Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupersonic on 01/15/2008

Leds switch on as the disc speeds up, saving battery I wanted for my son but the item needs some strenght to spin and light up, so I will do it for him You can use as a stress relief! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections