DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 500MHz GPS Navigator with FM Transmitter - Black (2GB SD Card)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVidin on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good build in menus Fast processor Fast localization Big display Well made Cons:The screen is glossy I read in the other review that some extra features are not done very well, but if you are going to use the device as a GPS you'll neder use the other extras. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDYoga on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Strong, the qualitatively made device, which is pleasant to hold in hands. The sensitivity GPS of the receiver is excellent, it frequently founds satellites indors. The screen of a quite sufficient size for navigating, games, films, electronic books, at the sam... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysjaakh on 11/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good Gps. Fast. Good screen.Good size. Nice games.(although difficult playing driving the car) If you want a Gps this is a good one. Cons:No av-in, you can put anything in the hole on the side but noting works. Now i have to by another screen for my rearview camera. Dealex... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections