DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Power Adapters + USB Data Cable Charger Set for Iphone 4/3GS (100~240V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeucaio on 03/04/2013

- Funciona perfeitamente; - Ótimo preço; - Boa embalagem; - Como eu trabalho na rua, no carro, não posso viver sem. A bateria do Iphone 4S não dura muito. - Works perfectly; - Great price; - Good packaging; - As I work on the street, in the car, can not live without. The iPhone 4S ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinine on 11/26/2012

* cheap * contains all you need to create an in-car and ac-powered charging environment * car charger is really compact - good * AC charger gets much warmer than higher-priced alternatives, would not leave it in for too long, good as a backup, would not use as a main * car charger has an indicator light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyvkoe on 10/27/2012

everything 's all right, works fine, in France this item is about 25$ so i've tried it home and in my car works fine.Shipped and receive in less than a month, and for iphone stuff it's what you need if you want to loose your time you can search where you want impossible to get that item cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatpinhos on 04/22/2011

-For all the people with iDevices, this is a MUST-HAVE kit. -Now , you don't need to turn on your precious computer just to charge your iPod, you can charge it anywhere, home, work, car etc... -You have an extra Apple cable (this one is not perfect because it doesnt fit properly in to the Ipod it's hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this is a useful travel charging kit for iphon4 3/3gs/4/ipad/ipad2 ... the quality is enough good and they looks cool ... the price is very very low for this kit ... you have a cable an european Ac and cigarettes dock car power adapters ... a good kit to replace the original ones when you travel ... ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblurrynavy on 03/11/2011

Cheap price compared if you buy it outside. The wall socket plug is nicely build. I din try out the car adapter as I was having some problems using it while it's charging. The adapter that is plugged to the Iphone 3GS is very tight. The phone reacts in a weird manner while it's charging. Eg, you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaluach on 01/28/2011

Comes with everything you need for keeping your iPhone charged. The price is great, and it works fine. The plug on the phone side isn't a great fit - it's somewhat snug. I keep this cable in my car along with the car adapter as I don't need this too often. Build quality isn't very good. The LED on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedEl on 12/28/2010

- This is very useful and a must for iphone \ ipod touch users - it can charge your device anywhere. - The cable seems of nice quality, and the adapters too (very good, but not superb). - It's very easy and simple to use, just plug it in and have it charged. Couldn't find any! I got 2 - and my friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkalita on 12/06/2010

Everything you need to charge your Iphone at great price. Both wall charger adaptor and car adaptor are good (not the best) quality and engineered well. Adaptors produce enough power to charger Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4. USB-to-Iphone cable is just ok and works. Used materials are not the best one and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections