DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts Replacement Set for Iphone 3g/3GS (9-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabu2000 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with a variety of pieces. I only used the volume butons that are just like the original ones. Phone is really easy to open and most pieces are easy to change. Unfortunately I had to change the volume buttons wich are the most difficult to change as yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystnzx on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All the parts were new and good quality so no complaints. Used everything and the parts fitted like a glove and look original. For the price an ideal kit to repair your iphone 3g Cons:none, only delivery took a really long time to arrive here in europe OtherTh... Read more

Genuine Repair Parts Genuine Repair Parts  2
    3 1
  • posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:if you are fixing many iPhones then this set will give you many spare parts for a bit better price than separately buying them. Most of set parts are good build quality Cons:Maybe I just got unlucky but I got face proximity sensor module in really bad condition, it even... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNivi99 on 08/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great kit to refurbish your own phone. All components look original Cons:the camera glass protector that I received was a bit scratched (I think due to the pact that all the components were packaged in the same little ziplock bag). OtherThoughts:If this is your first time... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections