DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts Replacement Set for Iphone 3g/3GS (9-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabu2000 on 02/07/2013

It comes with a variety of pieces. I only used the volume butons that are just like the original ones. Phone is really easy to open and most pieces are easy to change. Unfortunately I had to change the volume buttons wich are the most difficult to change as you have to dissasemble the whole phone. Home ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystnzx on 06/27/2012

All the parts were new and good quality so no complaints. Used everything and the parts fitted like a glove and look original. For the price an ideal kit to repair your iphone 3g none, only delivery took a really long time to arrive here in europe maybe they could complete it with a screws (philips) ... Read more

Genuine Repair Parts Genuine Repair Parts  2

1 0 3

• posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

if you are fixing many iPhones then this set will give you many spare parts for a bit better price than separately buying them. Most of set parts are good build quality Maybe I just got unlucky but I got face proximity sensor module in really bad condition, it even locked like hard used replacing most ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byNivi99 on 08/01/2010

Great kit to refurbish your own phone. All components look original the camera glass protector that I received was a bit scratched (I think due to the pact that all the components were packaged in the same little ziplock bag). If this is your first time openning an iPhone I recommend that you take a ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections