DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts Replacement Set for Iphone 3g/3GS (9-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabu2000 on 02/07/2013

It comes with a variety of pieces. I only used the volume butons that are just like the original ones. Phone is really easy to open and most pieces are easy to change. Unfortunately I had to change the volume buttons wich are the most difficult to change as you have to dissasemble the whole phone. Home button did not seem very original which is a pitty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystnzx on 06/27/2012

All the parts were new and good quality so no complaints. Used everything and the parts fitted like a glove and look original. For the price an ideal kit to repair your iphone 3g none, only delivery took a really long time to arrive here in europe maybe they could complete it with a screws (philips) setor make it an complete set with aluminium inner ... Read more

Genuine Repair Parts Genuine Repair Parts  2
    3 1
  • posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

if you are fixing many iPhones then this set will give you many spare parts for a bit better price than separately buying them. Most of set parts are good build quality Maybe I just got unlucky but I got face proximity sensor module in really bad condition, it even locked like hard used replacing most of these parts are not an easy job, if you are not ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byNivi99 on 08/01/2010

Great kit to refurbish your own phone. All components look original the camera glass protector that I received was a bit scratched (I think due to the pact that all the components were packaged in the same little ziplock bag). If this is your first time openning an iPhone I recommend that you take a good look at some replacement videos on Youtube, changing ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections