DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Purple Red (3.5mm Jack/1.4M-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybegedin on 06/15/2013

They are cheap, they look good, fit well in the ear and sound pretty good to. There really isn't anything to complain about. They don't feel cheap. These aren't high level earphones, but they shouldn't be either. One slight con is that the color isn't this exact color. They look more red than in the picture. For the price, this is an excellent set of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydraugel on 01/08/2013

Very nice music hearing. Good bass sound without losing middle and treble frequencies. Very comfortable earphones. Having in mind that these are not designed for conversations I find no Cons. Now, if you want them to use with your phone as a hands free, you should buy another product. I´ve tested different genres and devices (Ipod, Notebook, a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamedtaha18 on 10/20/2012

High volume when you listen through your phone. Very nice color. Fits the ear. It works very good, on everything for example, computers, mobile, cd players and other devices. i think it works perfectly fine but it oaks when you listen from mobile, you can barely hear the voice when you listen. But pretty good anyway. it has a cute pink color. the plastic ... Read more

Earphone
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections