DX » Community » Reviews » Mysterious Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case (Holds 14)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetashade on 06/30/2014

Real sturdy case, guaranteed to keep your cigarettes intact, even when in bags with lots of other heavy stuff. Easy to open. Looks really, really nice. Only fits cigarettes. I use the case for cigarillos, but they are a bit to large, so I can only load one side of the case. It is not large enough to fit a lighter in, but I rigged it so I can shove all-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeliever11 on 05/26/2014

1) Lightweight and portable, 2) easy to carry around, 3) nice and mysterious design too 4) fits into the pocket None I can think of, maybe the design may not be eye catching to everyone but overall it is a decent design Maybe for those who want to store more than 20 cigarettes will consider it a con Good to buy as a gift or for personal use, received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNassinger on 06/18/2013

The material quality seems very good, it's well made and the design is very pretty. Nice change from a cardboard box indeed, it's slim so it fits your pocket well, will keep ur cigarrets protected and is quite stylish... The open/close mechanism is very efficient. It holds a good amount of cigarettes for it's size, almost the same as a regular cardboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoega2 on 03/29/2013

Great price for this cigarette case Looks good and the embossed surface feels good in your hand. The case is light enough to carry in your shirt pocket. The build quality feels pretty good The metal could have a better fit in the inner corners but it is only cosmetic. It does not interfere with the function. The embossed surface is a tiny bit tilted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDZIDZE75 on 10/15/2012

I use Mysterious Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case about one month, and i'm satisfied a lot from this product.... Inside of the case is made of nice loockin' metal, outside is made of some very light fine designed material (not metal) but that's the point, it must be light weight..... the size is the one of the reason why i buy this product, it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinaspain on 07/04/2011

has better quality than it seems. opens and closes properly. I love the design. I love how the edges are made in silver and has very good quality. Other colors would be better. I do not like the yellow rubber interior. is for a standard size of which can be purchased in packs of cigarettes. despite the drawbacks, for the price is the best cigarette ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBehemoth69 on 06/24/2011

They these in local stores for almost 3 times the price, definitely worth it to buy it here. Holds things securely and protects them. Looks cool and makes a good conversation piece. Case isn't too thick, so it fits well in my pocket and opens easily one-handed. I have had it pop open on me, but it was in my pocket so I may have hit the button, I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0s1an on 02/24/2011

The built quality is very good. It looks quite expensive. It can hold usual cigarettes and slims, which are a bit longer. Very light and compact. It would be better if it could hold more cigarettes, for example 20. The yelluw band could be in other color, but this one is ok too. I love the design. There is some nice ornament on the metal ridge, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

It does a good job of holding cigarettes and small lighters. you have to manipulate the cigarettes around the lighter though so it will close properly It doesn't do a great job of holding cigarettes rolled with Sku. 11438, because you need to have 7 or more or they'll move around too much and get lost in the case. It's really just designed for standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytlt1988 on 02/19/2009

+the size is perfect, I put my e-cigarette and the refills in and they fit perfectly - I wanted a small case +rubber bands hold everything nicely on their place +Feels sturdy enough, I was surprised that it was such a good feeling case +Looks more expensive than it is -rubber bands ugly yellow color, do not like! I can't find other con's, size suits ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections