DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.3" LCD Digital InfraRed Thermometer with LED White Light (-50'~260'C/2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good item.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri9 on 03/12/2015

Very good item. Very easy to use. Intuitive.

Impression:Very good item.;

0 0 0

• posted bycaracasmaru on 04/03/2013

Very nice equipment. Use-it for frying patatos and you will never overheat the oil again. Range is more than adequate. You can use-it with rechargeable AA batteries, but the original batteries are still good eve if I did use the thermometer almost daily. none so far. It is so easy to use, just to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalter on 02/23/2013

Very accurate! Buit read cons below. Easy to use. Just point and shoot. Has aiming light. Aquires temperature extremely quickly! It was very accurate until I had to replace the battery. Now it is a few degrees off :( Don't know how to fix this, just that you have to baseline ti every time you use... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaxmax10203040 on 11/12/2012

Compared to regular thermometers, you instantly get the temperature of something. I took the temperature of my fridge and my freezer in a second, instead of waiting 15 minutes for a regular thermometer to stabilize. A bit inaccurate (1 or 2 degrees), but this is normal for a low price don't think... Read more

0 1 2

• posted byArgRaiker on 07/15/2012

Works as intended, measures temperatures, has hold function and auto-shutoff. Very sturdy, comes with batteries. Temperatures might drift by up to 5°C, i've measured something at 43°C, pointed it elsewhere and re-tested an gotten 37°C (not having changed anything else)... Doesnt have a laser but... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvJaxz on 06/30/2011

- Easy to use. - Fast Readings - Very Accurate. Readings are as advertise. Within +/- 2 degrees. Can't expect much from a cheap device. - When put inside my bag, sometimes the device is automatically switched on because something is pressing against the Measure Button. - No memory retention when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKasatkin on 05/07/2011

- Works fast, just seconds to measure - Soft touch plastic - Indicator highlighted all time while turned on - Small enough to carry in pocket - Not so accurate. Shown 101.5 C as temperature of boiling watter. - Batteries are not accessible without disassembling - There is no OFF button. Turns off... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byGerrelt on 01/31/2011

- small with a nice design - accurate, I tested it on boiling water and it said 99 degrees celsius, which is ok for surface temp. - feels sturdy, it doesn't have a cheap plastic feel abuot it. - fun to use :-) I went through my house measuring everything, jar of pickles in the fridge, my cup of ,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfinjaskafin on 11/01/2010

- Good size, easy to use, provides quite accurate results with good repeatability. - LCD has a backlight and there is also a LED to help aim the measurement. These help in dark places. - Nice finish: has a rubbery feel to it, so won't slip off your hands so easily. - The reading stays on screen -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMkiLLeR on 08/29/2010

This is just great, very good build quality, i was not expecting so good quality, great feeling at touch looks like silk i cant explain better... it has a great blue backlight, that always turns on when we press the meassure botton, and a led shoud be good if we lost something in the dark, this a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere