DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.3" LCD Digital InfraRed Thermometer with LED White Light (-50'~260'C/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice equipment. Use-it for frying patatos and you will never overheat the oil again. Range is more than adequate. You can use-it with rechargeable AA batteries, but the original batteries are still good eve if I did use the thermometer almost daily. Cons:none so fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalter on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very accurate! Buit read cons below. Easy to use. Just point and shoot. Has aiming light. Aquires temperature extremely quickly! Cons:It was very accurate until I had to replace the battery. Now it is a few degrees off :( Don't know how to fix this, just that you have t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaxmax10203040 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compared to regular thermometers, you instantly get the temperature of something. I took the temperature of my fridge and my freezer in a second, instead of waiting 15 minutes for a regular thermometer to stabilize. Cons:A bit inaccurate (1 or 2 degrees), but this is no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArgRaiker on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as intended, measures temperatures, has hold function and auto-shutoff. Very sturdy, comes with batteries. Cons:Temperatures might drift by up to 5°C, i've measured something at 43°C, pointed it elsewhere and re-tested an gotten 37°C (not having changed... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvJaxz on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use. - Fast Readings - Very Accurate. Readings are as advertise. Within +/- 2 degrees. Can't expect much from a cheap device. Cons:- When put inside my bag, sometimes the device is automatically switched on because something is pressing against the Measure But... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 05/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works fast, just seconds to measure - Soft touch plastic - Indicator highlighted all time while turned on - Small enough to carry in pocket Cons:- Not so accurate. Shown 101.5 C as temperature of boiling watter. - Batteries are not accessible without disassemb... Read more

1 1
  • posted byGerrelt on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- small with a nice design - accurate, I tested it on boiling water and it said 99 degrees celsius, which is ok for surface temp. - feels sturdy, it doesn't have a cheap plastic feel abuot it. - fun to use :-) I went through my house measuring everything, jar of pickles... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfinjaskafin on 11/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good size, easy to use, provides quite accurate results with good repeatability. - LCD has a backlight and there is also a LED to help aim the measurement. These help in dark places. - Nice finish: has a rubbery feel to it, so won't slip off your hands so easily. - Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMkiLLeR on 08/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is just great, very good build quality, i was not expecting so good quality, great feeling at touch looks like silk i cant explain better... it has a great blue backlight, that always turns on when we press the meassure botton, and a led shoud be good if we lost so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMkiLLeR on 08/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it looks like i was the only one loving this, it have very good quality, it feels realy good at the touch, it doesnt slip in your hands easy, the blue back light is great and uniform in the screen, its very easy to change C/F, i just need to hold the Measure Button... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections