Very nice equipment. Use-it for frying patatos and you will never overheat the oil again. Range is more than adequate. You can use-it with rechargeable AA batteries, but the original batteries are still good eve if I did use the thermometer almost daily. none so far. It is so easy to use, just push the ... Read more
Very accurate! Buit read cons below. Easy to use. Just point and shoot. Has aiming light. Aquires temperature extremely quickly! It was very accurate until I had to replace the battery. Now it is a few degrees off :( Don't know how to fix this, just that you have to baseline ti every time you use it ... Read more
Compared to regular thermometers, you instantly get the temperature of something. I took the temperature of my fridge and my freezer in a second, instead of waiting 15 minutes for a regular thermometer to stabilize. A bit inaccurate (1 or 2 degrees), but this is normal for a low price thermometer.
I ... Read more
Works as intended, measures temperatures, has hold function and auto-shutoff. Very sturdy, comes with batteries. Temperatures might drift by up to 5°C, i've measured something at 43°C, pointed it elsewhere and re-tested an gotten 37°C (not having changed anything else)... Doesnt have a laser pointer ... Read more
- Easy to use.
- Fast Readings
- Very Accurate. Readings are as advertise. Within +/- 2 degrees. Can't expect much from a cheap device. - When put inside my bag, sometimes the device is automatically switched on because something is pressing against the Measure Button.
- No memory retention when select ... Read more
- Works fast, just seconds to measure - Soft touch plastic - Indicator highlighted all time while turned on - Small enough to carry in pocket - Not so accurate. Shown 101.5 C as temperature of boiling watter. - Batteries are not accessible without disassembling - There is no OFF button. Turns off automatically ... Read more
- small with a nice design - accurate, I tested it on boiling water and it said 99 degrees celsius, which is ok for surface temp. - feels sturdy, it doesn't have a cheap plastic feel abuot it. - fun to use :-) I went through my house measuring everything, jar of pickles in the fridge, my cup of coffee ... Read more
- Good size, easy to use, provides quite accurate results with good repeatability. - LCD has a backlight and there is also a LED to help aim the measurement. These help in dark places. - Nice finish: has a rubbery feel to it, so won't slip off your hands so easily. - The reading stays on screen for some ... Read more
This is just great, very good build quality, i was not expecting so good quality, great feeling at touch looks like silk i cant explain better... it has a great blue backlight, that always turns on when we press the meassure botton, and a led shoud be good if we lost something in the dark, this is a ... Read more
Well it looks like i was the only one loving this, it have very good quality, it feels realy good at the touch, it doesnt slip in your hands easy, the blue back light is great and uniform in the screen, its very easy to change C/F, i just need to hold the Measure Button and then wille measure is pressed ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.