DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire All-in-One Charger (for 10430/10440/14500/16340 /17670/18650/CR123A)
  • 5 star 61 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 60 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydondeen on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great charger for the appropriate battery. I have had this charger for a long time now, close to a year, and it is still operational. The prongs are adjustable so that the battery stays nice and snug when charging so you dont have to worry about it n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskojevac on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was not an easy task to chose one charger out of many that dx has to offer, but so far I believe I made a good choice by purchasing trustfire all-in-one charger for li-ion bateries. It can charge pretty much anything you put in it. I use it to charge rcr123 of differ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalnaor on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good charger, i have it for about 9 months, Used it to charge 3.7 14500 & 18650 batteries. Has a Led that indicate what each battery is full. The led is red while charging and turn green when charging is done. used a volt mete, the charger stop charging at 4.2v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySMOKEU on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charges batteries to around 4.20V. Has separate indicator lights for each battery. Very versatile as it can charge many different types of batteries. Doesn't seem to make batteries hot or put too much current into them. Separate charging channels for each battery as far... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixmastamykl on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my 2nd TrustFire All-in-One Charger for my 18650 batteries. It's a smart charger and does what it specifies. Price is reasonable. Switch for 3.0 and 3.7. DX packaging is way better. Keeps the materials safe. Power cable is of good quality that can last for month... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Priced reasonably.- -Charges a variety of batteries.- -Uses a cord vs. hanging off the outlet in the wall.- -Has red lights that are lit during charging and then turn to green when charging is complete.- Cons:-None that I can see.- OtherThoughts:-I used my DX points to g... Read more

Trustfire charger.
    0 0
  • posted bycsrick on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For me it's perfect because it has a cable, so I can leave on my desk to let the batteries charging. It also has springs to attach the batteries, so they don't fall so easy as they did on my last charger Cons:After the first charge, one led never came back to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeNAlmeida on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very practical. Really versatile charger. Fits many battery sizes. Works like a charm despite looking cheap Led lights indicates when batteries are charging/charged Cons:I can hear something loose inside wen I shake it. Made with cheap looking material. A little hard (rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloonwulf on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small, light, simple, effective. Nothing more to ask from a battery charger. It has been very reliable for quite some time now Cons:batteries with short positive posts are some times hard to get situated properly. OtherThoughts:This does exactly whats intended... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrelia on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great universal charger! I use it mostly use it to charge 18650 batteries for my flashlights. It takes a about 6-9 hours to charge on average which is good because the batteries are charged on a deep cycle for maximum charge and to last a long time. Has an individual ba... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections