DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire All-in-One Charger (for 10430/10440/14500/16340 /17670/18650/CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
Fast Great deal Very well Make it's job
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreddyIII on 11/29/2014

Pros : Fonctionne vraiment bien avec toutes mes piles rechargeables au lithium ion. Il y a un réglage de tension, afin de pouvoir gérer les piles 3V et 3.7V. Le fonctionnement est très simple, le chargement est correct et suffisamment rapide. Cons : ce n'est pas vraiment un inconvénient... Ma fille a ... Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bycyriusbe on 11/10/2014

I have taken it for 14500 batteries, but also for 18650 (for diving flashlight) because my "old" and cheap charger are not able to charge new (high amp) 18650. It does the job well. Read more

Impression:Make it's job;

0 0 0

• posted bysawertin on 11/02/2014

good device for recharging the accumulators of a long series of popular, high speed and ease of recharging the battery changing formats provide a convenient use. Seen only minus me, then that during operation, the device emits a sound diapazone13-16kilogerts that with prolonged use brings some inconvenience,... Read more

convenient and simple charging convenient and simple charging convenient and simple charging convenient and simple charging

Impression:Very well;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertofern on 09/24/2014

Necesitaba un cargador multifunción para las baterías 18650 y CR123 que utilizo habitualmente para linternas y frontales. Este me pareció correcto en sencillo funcionamiento y muy bien de precio. De momento me esta cargando bien todo lo que le he puesto. Mi impresión puede cambiar radicalmente según ... Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byChiefcommander on 09/18/2014

Good charger. Does just what it's supposed to do. 2 LED's tell you if it's charging or not (green-red). It's 2-channel, so you can load 1 cell if you want. Slow loader, so it keeps you're batteries in good condition. Cons: Slow loader. Takes over two hours to load two Cr123's when they finish a 'tour ... Read more

Impression:Very well;

0 0 0

• posted byseb91 on 08/23/2014

I've had one from 2009, it was $1 cheaper, but it seems to be faster now to charge. Also the previous gen. had only the LED going from Red (still charging) to Green (you're good) The new generation has - an Orange status too (which I guess means nearly finished) - a voltage selector for the charge (4... Read more

Impression:Fast,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bydondeen on 06/22/2014

This is a great charger for the appropriate battery. I have had this charger for a long time now, close to a year, and it is still operational. The prongs are adjustable so that the battery stays nice and snug when charging so you dont have to worry about it not being properly placed, and not receiving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhijackthisnow on 02/16/2014

Works very well. Red/Yellow light indicates that its charging. Green Light indicates that the battery has been fully charged and is ready for use. It can charge both 3.6V and 3V battery switch on the side. Simple and easy to use. Of the many low cost chargers out there at this time, I have had my share ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 10/08/2013

It was not an easy task to chose one charger out of many that dx has to offer, but so far I believe I made a good choice by purchasing trustfire all-in-one charger for li-ion bateries. It can charge pretty much anything you put in it. I use it to charge rcr123 of different voltage, both 3.0v and 3.7v,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalnaor on 08/21/2013

Very good charger, i have it for about 9 months, Used it to charge 3.7 14500 & 18650 batteries. Has a Led that indicate what each battery is full. The led is red while charging and turn green when charging is done. used a volt mete, the charger stop charging at 4.2v, very good as expected. The charger ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections