DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Virginia Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlimbo on 09/27/2013

This is pretty good. Didn't leak in transit. Unbroken seal on bottle. Come with a label on the bottle that is not shown in the picture. No % nicotine strength, no listed ingredients. Label says"E-liquid. Extract from pure essential oils. Supercritical CO2 extract Technology" Nicotine strength ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydean007 on 03/09/2013

strong strong strong 4-5 puffs and i was feeling dizzy nice taste im no expert but i would guess that this is definitely 36mg or maybe little more strong again im a pack and a half smoker a day and this is totally satisfying my craving for smokes maybe to strong especially if your a light smoker could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byabeamir on 01/18/2013

-good taste -smooth blow to throat feels -nice vapor -suitable for one who searching the tar oil that taste like real cigarette -can be mixed with any fruit flavor tar oil to make it more beautiful and tasty flavor -contains a lot of nicotine, but i do not what is the real nicotine level of this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsfanet on 11/23/2012

This product was cheap, the quality of it isn't the best but it's good. I didn't taste it yet but it smells okay, and from previous reviews it's good. There are no cons for this product, except for the very slow shipping. I live in the middle east, so it may be different for most other buyers. It's cheaper ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexarie on 07/04/2012

this is a high quality ecig liquid. there is no difference between this liquid and the original joye virginia liquid. the taste is soft and great. the puff feels like a real cigarette puff. lots of vapor. the bottle is good and easy to use. it lasts about 9 days for whoever smokes a pack of cigarettes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPaul888 on 03/25/2012

Excellent product. Cigarette flavor but not saturated. This is good. When smoking forms a dense smoke. "A blow to the throat" is present, it is also good. Practically there is no sweetness in flavor. This is also certainly not a bad thing.In general the impression is completely positive. Negative ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

-Good nicotine content -Makes lots of smoke -the bottle is made from harder plastic from the ones that has the same look -high quality structure -easy to refill Maybe a small size of the bottle but it id worth to buy it! The flavour is of course pretty good, but not the same to Virginial ciggaretts. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIllyusha on 08/24/2011

Nice decent mild to medium flavour. Nicotine level seems okay. Flavour is better than some others I've tried. Nice thick consistency so less chance of leaking out of the mouthpiece. Dropper end isn't suited to refill mini e-cigarettes. (needle syringe/dropper or some other tricks needed) To refill a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleebee1989 on 08/21/2011

-Tastes great -Bottle top makes it easy to refill cartridges -Very cheap compared to other sellers If I had to pick fault it'd be that there's no list of ingredients- it would be nice to know exactly what I'm inhaling! Fast shipping too, thanks DX. The supplier should probably also write what the liquid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybober666 on 07/10/2011

-Very good flavour . -Vapor have no smell . -Very sticky - good for dripping , without chance for a juice to get to a mouth . This is PG based e-juice ( propelyene glycol ) , it is not mentioned in overview . A bottle is not comfortable to refill mini e-cigarette cartridges , you need some kind of injector ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections