DX » Community » Reviews » 72W Waterproof RGB 300x5050 SMD LED Multicolored Light Strip (5-Meter/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheVoter on 09/15/2013

Very nice Colors Very bright to make a nice ambient light in the room. Good silicon casing. - DC LED Driver died fast ´(you should perhaps check it's temperature) - Color changing too fast ;) All in all nice product for a reasonable price. It's easily installable and works very good. The pre-defined ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

- Very bright - brightness and colour equal between all LEDs - wide angle, no visible spots at a distance of 30cm, very homogeneous! - silicone cover can be easily detached - divideable every 3 LEDs - Controller is working fine with 1m of this strip Colour shown by the strip does not always match the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEuden on 07/15/2011

Good quality, bright, colorful. You may use the strips anywhere for very nice effects. Very fast changes colors in automatic color changing mode, it will be better if the function be controlled. In one strip was broken green cord but I soldered it very fast. I installed two 5 m strips into counter ceiling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcubed on 04/27/2011

High quality LEDs. Bright. Controller overheats. The controller melted down on me after less than half an hour of use at ~13 V with a full string of LEDs. I opened it up and replaced the driver transistors with TIP120 med-power darlingtons with small heat sinks and it's been fine since. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGigaSan on 04/13/2011

+ High quality RGB LEDs with high output. + Small controller with 12V standard jack power connector. + Water resistant clear silicon-like protective cover. + Cuttable every 3 LEDs about 6cm per segment. + Remote with 10 brightness levels (white) + On/Off via remote. + Remembers last state over power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaferruelo on 04/12/2011

Its a good strip and the price is 10% of the price in my Country -The envelope came in good conditions and protected -The driver came in a white box with remote and baterrys too -The colors are bright and well defined -The control has good range (Its looks kind of cheap, but works perfect) -The driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJayls5 on 03/12/2011

Ultra bright. Can be used to illuminate a giant room by itself. Controller gives lots of colors to choose from. The effects are very powerful on monochrome colors, changing their appearance. Once I get everything working right, it will be the main lighting for a very large room. It's plenty! On the controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3454534534 on 03/11/2011

Inexpensive led tape on a roll, which has ability to switch between different colors with the included controller. Has a plastic water protection, is bendable and pretty good light output levels. The controller come with credit card remote to IR control the lights and change the colors. Both my two units ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRJ123abc on 10/04/2010

Great looking, bright light when working, but the remote control and controller broke after a couple hours of use so I had to buy a new one. The lights have some extremely cool effects and with 5amps they look really good, when they are working. These lights worked great the first time I plugged them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiellune on 09/29/2010

- Very bright led strip. More light than from 2 luminescent 13w lamps in white mode. - You can cut it at 3 led segments and then simply connect by wires. - Green and Blue colors are awesome. - You can select 16 colors ( red, green, blue, white, 4 steps from orange to yellow, from cyan to aqua and from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections