DX » Community » Reviews » 72W Waterproof RGB 300x5050 SMD LED Multicolored Light Strip (5-Meter/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheVoter on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice Colors Very bright to make a nice ambient light in the room. Good silicon casing. Cons:- DC LED Driver died fast ´(you should perhaps check it's temperature) - Color changing too fast ;) OtherThoughts:All in all nice product for a reasonable pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrSch on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very bright - brightness and colour equal between all LEDs - wide angle, no visible spots at a distance of 30cm, very homogeneous! - silicone cover can be easily detached - divideable every 3 LEDs - Controller is working fine with 1m of this strip Cons:Colou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEuden on 07/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, bright, colorful. You may use the strips anywhere for very nice effects. Cons:Very fast changes colors in automatic color changing mode, it will be better if the function be controlled. In one strip was broken green cord but I soldered it very fast. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcubed on 04/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality LEDs. Bright. Cons:Controller overheats. OtherThoughts:The controller melted down on me after less than half an hour of use at ~13 V with a full string of LEDs. I opened it up and replaced the driver transistors with TIP120 med-power darlingtons with small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGigaSan on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ High quality RGB LEDs with high output. + Small controller with 12V standard jack power connector. + Water resistant clear silicon-like protective cover. + Cuttable every 3 LEDs about 6cm per segment. + Remote with 10 brightness levels (white) + On/Off via... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a good strip and the price is 10% of the price in my Country -The envelope came in good conditions and protected -The driver came in a white box with remote and baterrys too -The colors are bright and well defined -The control has good range (Its looks kin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayls5 on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ultra bright. Can be used to illuminate a giant room by itself. Controller gives lots of colors to choose from. The effects are very powerful on monochrome colors, changing their appearance. Once I get everything working right, it will be the main lighting for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3454534534 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive led tape on a roll, which has ability to switch between different colors with the included controller. Has a plastic water protection, is bendable and pretty good light output levels. The controller come with credit card remote to IR control the lights and cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRJ123abc on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great looking, bright light when working, but the remote control and controller broke after a couple hours of use so I had to buy a new one. The lights have some extremely cool effects and with 5amps they look really good, when they are working. Cons:These lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiellune on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very bright led strip. More light than from 2 luminescent 13w lamps in white mode. - You can cut it at 3 led segments and then simply connect by wires. - Green and Blue colors are awesome. - You can select 16 colors ( red, green, blue, white, 4 steps from or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections