DX » Community » Reviews » 22.5W Waterproof RGB 300x5050 SMD LED Multicolored Light Strip (5-Meter/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRott4kettu on 12/07/2014

Pros: Excellent quality, I've been using this strip on my balcony in harsh conditons eg. minus celcius weather. Doesn't heat up and the controls work fine. Cons: Product is not cat proof. My cat managed to destroy the led strip so I had to order another one. Remote doesn't have correct description for ... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bykwistn on 10/23/2013

-Cheap -Comes insulated -Bright, but adjustable -Easy to use -Multi Color, new color each and every day! -Not a complete package, power supply needs to be added separately. - Will not "remember" the color setting if you unplug it -Poor instructions, but the thing is pretty much self explaining ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJonasrs on 07/15/2013

Middle intensity of light. Good color mixing. ideal for use in situations that demand average light intensity. Many functions in the remote control. Easy to use. The double-sided tape is within the flexible layer that protects the tape and prevents the use of the bondable layer. Is not appropriate to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalkaucil on 07/04/2013

It works perfectly, is waterproof, comes with a remote with battery included which works in a pretty long range, its bright and working modes are excellent. Also, price is great in comparison with the same product in my place. Exterior plastic is very hard. Can't think of any. When you buy this i recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniko1545 on 06/27/2013

-Very easy to set up -It comes with a control which can control the colour of the LEDs -Great to play at night -Great to see movies -Controller comes with the battery -Comes with handles for holding the strip -Controller with good range -It doesn't come with a power supply -The white color is not 100... Read more

I setted up this LEDs all around my desk to play at night

0 0 1

• posted byjazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

Long, inexpensive compared to other professional sites, bright and has controller and IR remote. -No power supply provided. (12v) -Remote control had printing error that shaded the buttons so you can barely read them. -There are 2 fade buttons, but they both do the same thing. I think they were supposed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygasperhp on 03/27/2013

- Very nice effect on the living room. - Very easy to use - Really plug n play - One of those light strips (I bought 3 of those) turned on after a blackout. - A little hard to solder if you need one strip longer then 5 meters. - One of then came with the RGB soldered wrong. I had to figure it out the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedegutierrez on 02/28/2013

great quality, very easy to use and great brightness. I bouth it for christmas and my kids loves it. Even thoug I only use indoor, for the aspect work fine outdoor as well. Muy buene calidad, muy facil de usar y gran brillo. Yo lo compre para navidad y a mis hijos les encanto. Aunque solo lo probe adentro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydinhoviccius on 02/27/2013

Muito Bom, sem sombra de dúvidas é um ótimo led. Metade do preço encontrado aqui no Brasil. Muito Bom, compre sem medo, parabéns ao DX, ótimo produto Nada, Veio perfeito e funciona perfeitamente. Muito Bom, sem sombra de dúvidas é um ótimo led. Metade do pre&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenkenobis on 02/20/2013

The light and the colors are good. Very easy to install. Great product at a low price. The IR transmitter sometimes change the channel on my set top box sat reciever. The power supply is not contained with the product. You have to bauy a power supply if you want to work with the product Maybe it was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections