DX » Community » Reviews » 22.5W Waterproof RGB 150x5050 SMD LED Multicolored Light Strip (5-Meter/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kwistn on 10/23/2013

Pros: -Cheap -Comes insulated -Bright, but adjustable -Easy to use -Multi Color, new color each and every day! Cons: -Not a complete package, power supply needs to be added separately. - Will not "remember" the color setting if you unplug it -Poor instructions, but the thing is pretty much self explaining and hard to get wrong. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted by alkaucil on 07/04/2013

Pros: It works perfectly, is waterproof, comes with a remote with battery included which works in a pretty long range, its bright and working modes are excellent. Also, price is great in comparison with the same product in my place. Exterior plastic is very hard. Cons: Can't think of any. OtherThoughts: When you buy this i recommend you also bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by niko1545 on 06/27/2013

Pros: -Very easy to set up -It comes with a control which can control the colour of the LEDs -Great to play at night -Great to see movies -Controller comes with the battery -Comes with handles for holding the strip -Controller with good range Cons: -It doesn't come with a power supply -The white color is not 100% white -Comes with fixed colours... Read more

I setted up this LEDs all around my desk to play at night
    1 0
  • posted by jazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

Pros: Long, inexpensive compared to other professional sites, bright and has controller and IR remote. Cons: -No power supply provided. (12v) -Remote control had printing error that shaded the buttons so you can barely read them. -There are 2 fade buttons, but they both do the same thing. I think they were supposed to fade in opposite direction... Read more

1 0
  • posted by gasperhp on 03/27/2013

Pros: - Very nice effect on the living room. - Very easy to use - Really plug n play Cons: - One of those light strips (I bought 3 of those) turned on after a blackout. - A little hard to solder if you need one strip longer then 5 meters. - One of then came with the RGB soldered wrong. I had to figure it out the right position to solder the str... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fedegutierrez on 02/28/2013

Pros: great quality, very easy to use and great brightness. I bouth it for christmas and my kids loves it. Even thoug I only use indoor, for the aspect work fine outdoor as well. Muy buene calidad, muy facil de usar y gran brillo. Yo lo compre para navidad y a mis hijos les encanto. Aunque solo lo probe adentro de mi casa, por el aspecto que ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dinhoviccius on 02/27/2013

Pros: Muito Bom, sem sombra de dúvidas é um ótimo led. Metade do preço encontrado aqui no Brasil. Muito Bom, compre sem medo, parabéns ao DX, ótimo produto Cons: Nada, Veio perfeito e funciona perfeitamente. OtherThoughts: Muito Bom, sem sombra de dúvidas é um ótimo led. Metade do preço encontra... Read more

0 0
  • posted by benkenobis on 02/20/2013

Pros: The light and the colors are good. Very easy to install. Great product at a low price. Cons: The IR transmitter sometimes change the channel on my set top box sat reciever. The power supply is not contained with the product. You have to bauy a power supply if you want to work with the product OtherThoughts: Maybe it was better with the po... Read more

0 0
  • posted by berker99 on 02/14/2013

Pros: Excellent lighting and for a mood lighting and great color effect. good quality and flexibility strip. this is a better option than a classic lighting in a house. Cons: the IR remote works by intermittence at short or long range or different angles, even if I have changed the IR remote control battery or the IR receiver position. OtherTho... Read more

0 1
  • posted by nanobottech on 01/23/2013

Pros: Great wiring, makes it easy to connect to power devices, comes with everything listed, nice and neatly packed nothing gets damaged! Cons: None yet, choose the right power soure and you will be fine, i havent tested them in water yet, but they are fine outdoors! IR sensor is much like TV remote, expect to be within 10-20 meters of the devi... Read more

Power consumption
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections