Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is pretty much plug and play into the raspberry pi micro usb port. If you have a lot of micro usb cables lying around then this will work just fine for the pi. Cons:The build quality isn't the greatest seems to be cheap plastic but shouldn't be a problem if... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, small, portable, fits properly, has a small lanyard and well build micro usb adapter Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:it basically makes mini usb cable into micro usb cable, so instead of buying a new micro usb cable, you get 2-in-1 use out of ur current mini usb c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its smal, its working and with the rubber band, you wont lose it! In my car my navigation uses Mini USB and my phone uses Micro USB. With one charger i now can charge both! And tnx to the rubber band i never lost the adapter. Cons:Non so far OtherThoughts:Re-u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Included lanyard is useful for attaching it to an existing USB cable -Bought these for PS4 and XBOX ONE controllers so I could use a standard Mini USB cable (which I have a TON of). Works perfectly for this -Was able to sync and charge phone using an older US... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, good quality, cheap, and handy. The little elastic lanyard is very practical and does not show wear and tear after almost a years daily wear and use. Cons:No real cons that I can think of without really stretching it. So small it could be easy to lose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrzysiul on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So small that without this handler it would be easy to loose :) It has a good quality and during the time of usage I had no problems with it. Connectors have a good quality and fit well when plugged. Cons:I don't see any cons - it's very simple device with sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoni73 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price, it is a really cheap adapter. It is a useful adapter, which makes possible to reuse older chargers which has mini-USB connector, but we want to connect it to a micro-USB compatible equipment. I use a car mini-USB charger. This adapter makes po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought two mini USB to micro USB adapters for my tablet and cell phone, it works with my tablet's external keyboard, because the keyboard came with a mini USB jack, but my tablet's only support micro USB port, once I add this adapter to the keyboard it final... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrianHuntley on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First, it lets you reuse your older chargers and cables with minimal fuss. Second, the built in tether means it's always handy, and you can switch back for the Mini size for older devices. Third, it's good and solid. Some similar products that have a short cable tend to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is fair. I've seen cheaper adaptors but they don't have this quality. It comes with a nice and usefull elastic strap. Maybe this lace is the most remarkable point in this product, besides it's strenght. It's small and simple to use. Cons:Not one!!!! Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections