Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarto90 on 09/18/2014

I think this is one of the best items that you can buy. I bought one and after a few months I bought more. I have one on my office, and another one left in the car. A lot of times you have the problem of the compatibility when wanting to charge or connect something, and with this you can have it fixed.... Read more

Impression:Really useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

It is pretty much plug and play into the raspberry pi micro usb port. If you have a lot of micro usb cables lying around then this will work just fine for the pi. The build quality isn't the greatest seems to be cheap plastic but shouldn't be a problem if you just plug it in and leave it. Major reason ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

cheap, small, portable, fits properly, has a small lanyard and well build micro usb adapter none so far it basically makes mini usb cable into micro usb cable, so instead of buying a new micro usb cable, you get 2-in-1 use out of ur current mini usb cable. I will definitely recommend this item great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

Its smal, its working and with the rubber band, you wont lose it! In my car my navigation uses Mini USB and my phone uses Micro USB. With one charger i now can charge both! And tnx to the rubber band i never lost the adapter. Non so far Re-use your old Mini USB cables and chargers. Boy more than one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybogunic@hotmail.com on 03/17/2014

Very decent price, and excellent quality ( considering the price) It comes with a nice and practical elastic strap. Very handy to have and sturdy build Easy to misplace Adapter is oddly shaped,on occasion it has collided with with some of my cases. Have had a few connection issues, but that might be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxdjonttu on 02/21/2014

+ A useful string so it can be easily attached to for example keys + Doesn't take literally ANY space + Very useful for my XBOX and PS4 controllers - The plastic feels hard and great quality - Easy to lose because of its super small size - Doesn't fit in every all the devices for some reason - Kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 01/26/2014

Very good price, it is a really cheap adapter. It is a useful adapter, which makes possible to reuse older chargers which have mini-USB connector, but we want to connect it to a micro-USB compatible equipment. I use a car mini-USB cable. This adapter makes possible to connect it to my Samsung Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 12/20/2013

-Included lanyard is useful for attaching it to an existing USB cable -Bought these for PS4 and XBOX ONE controllers so I could use a standard Mini USB cable (which I have a TON of). Works perfectly for this -Was able to sync and charge phone using an older USB cable. None that I can see, this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Small, good quality, cheap, and handy. The little elastic lanyard is very practical and does not show wear and tear after almost a years daily wear and use. No real cons that I can think of without really stretching it. So small it could be easy to lose. In which case don't buy this one... or buy extras.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrzysiul on 11/13/2013

So small that without this handler it would be easy to loose :) It has a good quality and during the time of usage I had no problems with it. Connectors have a good quality and fit well when plugged. I don't see any cons - it's very simple device with simple function. usefull when connecting camera to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections