• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1fil1 on 01/15/2015

Pros - useful cons - no

Impression:Useful gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/15/2015

Супер переходничок. Отличный переходничок- выполняет все возложенные на него функции. заряжает и ток переходит на огонь ! Самое главное что он сделан как брелок - это помогает ему быть удободоступным в любой момент в любой день недели

Супер переходничок

Impression:Wow,Useful gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bykakayljevan on 01/07/2015

this little thing is doing a big job. My mini-usb charger will not be useless anymore because of this mini to micro usb adapter. And I can find it only in Deal Extreme

Impression:Wow,Very useful and handy;

1 0 1

• posted byfxavier89 on 01/06/2015

Pro: Practical and simple, there is much to talk about, turns a mini USB to micro USB. It has a cord to hold it out, to let them together permanently. Cons: It seems fragile, but as the use is casual, not a problem.

Impression:Really useful,useful and practical;

0 0 0

• posted bygrajzer on 01/05/2015

One less cable for me to carry around when travelling. This adapter easily modifies mini USB cable to micro USB.

0 0 0

• posted byspookyrist on 12/19/2014

Great small and very useful product for transforming your mini usb into micro sub supported by most devices. It's small good quality very practical for in car usage with all mini usb chargers. I would recommend this product to everyone.

0 0 0

• posted byJamesB009 on 12/15/2014

Pros: Its simple, so simple that everybody can use it. Its nice and small, and works like a charm. cons: Not really found any, but if you have to mention something, it is so small you can loose it. Overall: Even if you loose it, just order a new one, very cheap.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bysarto90 on 09/18/2014

I think this is one of the best items that you can buy. I bought one and after a few months I bought more. I have one on my office, and another one left in the car. A lot of times you have the problem of the compatibility when wanting to charge or connect something, and with this you can have it... Read more

Impression:Really useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

It is pretty much plug and play into the raspberry pi micro usb port. If you have a lot of micro usb cables lying around then this will work just fine for the pi. The build quality isn't the greatest seems to be cheap plastic but shouldn't be a problem if you just plug it in and leave it. Major a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

cheap, small, portable, fits properly, has a small lanyard and well build micro usb adapter none so far it basically makes mini usb cable into micro usb cable, so instead of buying a new micro usb cable, you get 2-in-1 use out of ur current mini usb cable. I will definitely recommend this item if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections