Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeinsteinecker on 05/28/2016

Pros: Having lived through the Mini-USB days, I've accumulated quite a lot of good cables during those times. Rather than throw those away, I use this to breathe new life into those cables, and it works as both charging and data. Cons: none Other thoughts: One might think to bring a Micro USB but... Read more

Extremely useful at home and abroad

Impression:works,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySayasam on 05/05/2016

The strap is a great add, so you can attach it anywhere. Very useful when you need to connect mini-USB to micro-USB.

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymrkef on 03/02/2016

This part is very useful as most devices moved from mini to micro USB but then lot of mini USB being useless. With this you can easily use them. But I found that connector quality is not so good. Both sides does not fit perfectly and connection can be easily lost.

Impression:works,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byskua108 on 12/28/2015

very useful item to make two usb cables from one. for example you have two devices to carry every day: cell phone microusb and mp3 miniusb. due to this item you can have one cable to charge and connect both. also comfortable rope helps not to lose this stuff.

Impression:Wow,works,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bySergey174 on 08/16/2015

Просто положил его в свою сумку. Он занимает очень мало места, но может выручить в случае необходимости что-то скопировать или зарядить аппарат, когда под рукой нет штатного кабеля.

Impression:Работает,Легко;

0 0 0

• posted byxavibp on 04/03/2015

Cumple su función, y un detalle la cuerdecita, ya que es muy pequeño y lo puedes perder. Si en el encaje lo fuerzas un poco, tiene tendencia a abrirse por las costuras.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnykey on 02/06/2015

as described and useful!!

Impression:Useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byTylenoie on 02/05/2015

This is suitable for everyday use as some of my devices still use mini-USB and others micro-USB. There is not need to carry two separate chargers now.

0 0 0

• posted byAlyssonMGV on 02/01/2015

Muito funcional e serviu muito bem para o proprosito. aconselho a compra.

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: It's very useful, as you can have only one MINI USB cable with this at the end, so it becomes 2 cables in 1!! It attaches very good to your cell phone and to your computer/charger! Cons: No cons, works ok! Other thoughts: Its good to turn your old usb mini cables intro usb micro, while the... Read more

Impression:Easy,Useful gadget;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere