There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Useful little adapter

posted by chui101 on 09/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I have a bunch of old Mini-USB cables, but when I upgraded phones and MP3 players I was stuck with some devices that needed Mini and some that needed Micro. This is the perfect solution for me, and I can use this while travelling too because the elastic cord ties around the neck of the Mini-USB cable quite easily and stays very secure. The contact on them is a bit loose, but if I get the connection right and just set it on the desk so it doesn't move it works great.
    I also ordered SKU 35005 and I can't tell the difference in build quality at all. Both have slightly finicky contacts, but both have a nice rubberized textured outside and a elastic cloth cord for attaching to the end of the Mini-USB cable.

Cons:

As I said before, and as other people have mentioned, the contact can be a bit finicky sometimes. At first I thought my Mini USB cables were wearing out, but I tried those on my devices again and had no issues.

Bottomline:

They're very useful. Get them if you have a bunch of mini usb cables that have been partially made obsolete by addition of micro usb cables to your gadget collection.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections