DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Quality Great! Works great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIsmenz on 02/27/2015

I buy it to use my iPad MicroSIM at my "normal" cellphone, and was so easy to use and practical that I simply love it.

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byenkrypter on 02/12/2015

Pros: good fitment and woks with at least 4 Canadian sim card providers. Used in many phones. Template to cut sim card is precise. cons: none yet

Impression:good,compatible,canada friendly;

0 0 0

• posted bysxaby on 01/18/2015

Un adaptador basico sin mas suficiente para el uso que se le va a dar, de plastiquete normalillo sin mas tampoco necesitas que sea de aluminio

Impression:Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byLuksDeal on 01/15/2015

Pros: very useful for various phones with different size SIM cards.. best to get a micro sim and with this gadget easily make it into a mini sim for phones which only support mini sim Cons: Haven't found any

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykaushikthallam on 11/05/2014

Pros: Price Cons: Feels no use of it. The package contains the tray with sticker given so if we keep the sim the sim might be sticked to it and only 1 sticker in the box No manual and found no help from google too. If they have given its usage in brief then I may get use of it and delivery is 1 I... Read more

Impression:Quality,Not upto Mark,Usage;

0 0 0

• posted by8650568 on 10/28/2014

Pros: even comes with a paper to cut your sim into a smaller one if not correct size. Cons: none Other thoughts: Does what it has to!

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byluksxs on 10/07/2014

It does it's job and works fine. It was slightly hard to put your micro sim card in it because it was small and tapes were hard to remove. It was easy to put it in your phone.

Impression:does it's job;

0 0 0

• posted byeaerhot on 09/01/2014

Pros: it's a very nice and cheap micro sim card that I still use whenever my Iphone breaks and I have to use my old Nokia. It can be a bit tricky to apply with the micro sim card, but it works. 10/10 would buy again. Cons: Not really any, but it can be hard to apply. Just keep on trying or get it... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bytjfg on 07/31/2014

Pros: Works fine. Just like it's meant to be. Very handy in some situations. Cons: Nothing to say here. OtherThoughts: I'm very satisfied and would recommend to anyone in need of it. Bottomline: A good product to have. Sometimes you have to use an old cell phone, so it's very handy.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosraj on 07/29/2014

Pros: It worked perfectly with my iPhone micro SIM to be adapted into another device that uses the standard size SIM card. Good finishing and fitting the card. Cons: If you do not store it properly in a safe place when not using run the risk of losing it. Other: none.

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections