DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Usage Not upto Mark
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaushikthallam on 11/05/2014

Pros: Price Cons: Feels no use of it. The package contains the tray with sticker given so if we keep the sim the sim might be sticked to it and only 1 sticker in the box No manual and found no help from google too. If they have given its usage in brief then I may get use of it and delivery is done after ... Read more

Impression:Quality,Not upto Mark,Usage;

0 0 0

• posted bygralewski on 05/07/2014

When my phone broke and i needed to use a backup phone i noticed that I couldn't use a micro sim in that phone. So this adapter practically saved my life. If you've cut your own Micro SIM card, it may not fit right away, so you have to cut it to the good size. Once you've done that, it works wonders.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxxymu on 03/02/2014

Micro SIM card adapter that works as advertised - no issues. Fits my micro sim and adapts it to work with full SIM card slots in other phones. No issues with it whatsoever. It's made out of plastic and might fee cheap, but it resists properly and this is simply the nature of this adapter. Very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolarX on 01/29/2014

Very convinient stuff to have when you travel and suddenly realise that your modern iphone/android couldn`t connect to local nets for some reason and then you have to buy cheap local phone or use your old one. Just insert your current nano-/micro-sim and voila, you are online again! Not at all. My only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduduGonzalez on 10/25/2013

perfect. is a good component. fits perfec with my telephone. For this price is a good election. You can just carry it in your wallet, and maybe need to uses it a any moment. I was not sure of buying it, but i am very glad of the decision I made. I will trust in dx for next articles. You can use it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrNisse1 on 10/21/2013

When my phone broke and i needed to use a backup phone i noticed that I couldn't use a micro sim in that phone. So this adapter practically saved my life. I don't have any big cons to share, but this adapter feels very plastic and low quality but nothing that's been a problem when i've used it. Even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymolemanrulz on 08/16/2013

- Does exactly as advertised. - Very cheap for how useful it is. - Comes with stickers for an easy cut from SIM to MicroSIM (I didn't need). - Also a sticker to keep the MicroSIM in the adapter. - Quality isn't perfect, and it doesn't need to be (still works) but for price could not ask for more. - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimyke on 07/30/2013

I 5+ of these. Just because it can always be usefull. Example; I went to several festivals and I don't bring my HTC one x plus with me then. I changed for an old nokia. So I just plugged my micro sim card in this simcard tray and I was ready to go. It doesn't fit always. Sometimes you have to squeeze ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylambchop on 07/12/2013

Fits in to my Nokia 6310i with no problem at all light in weight , does the job to hold my Apple Iphone SIM Now I can use my contract Voda phone Iphone SIM in my pay as you go Nokia 6310i none that I can think of at all really the delivery time is not very quick but arrived as expected from the far east ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycobis on 06/29/2013

holds sim card well, slides in well. does what it is supposed to do, and that well. none so far, except that sometimes it is not easy to get it out. but in the year that i use it now, it was not a real problem. better than some others i have bought from other shops. use it since one year from time to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections