DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Mini Holder Swivel Mount for Cell Phone (5.0~7.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful cool 1
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylemos1979 on 07/25/2015

Muito bom otimo produto

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykoter84 on 06/04/2015

works great, it holds all sizes of phones (i have iphone 4 and galaxy s3) and doesn't fall of the window turns in any direction but in portrait mode it doesn't grip the phone very good, i use in landscape mode for navigation and that works perfectly

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymatrixas on 05/24/2015

I bought it for my car to hold sony xperia z3. It's to small for big mobile deivces - I couldn't recommend it at all. There is no release button, so it's a nightmare when you want to place your phone or take it off from holder. Spend more bucks for better quality and bigger holder if you're to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypekayatt on 04/28/2015

Don't need to change the mount each time you change the phone! Small and elegant. Holds very well, even under bumps.

0 0 0

• posted by7689217 on 04/26/2015

Pros: Segura o telefone e nao te deixa esquece-lo no carro. O material é muito bom e o sistema de rosca para gerar succao é bom e bem bolado. A base gira 360 graus e a haste que se prende a base tem uma bolinha que gira uns 90 graus, dependendo da inclinação do vidro. Mas é preciso apertar bem, o... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,Segura o telefone. Bom pra nao esquecer no carro.;

0 0 1

• posted byav1noamg on 04/07/2015

pros: Possibility to install over a flat section of the car dashboard, and it does not block the view. cons: (1) Not very easy to put the phone into the holder, or to take it out of the holder. (2) DOES NOT STICK!!! I had to use a professional grade glue (for which I paid as much as I paid for in... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byflaviocandioto on 04/06/2015

It has excellent grip and support reasonable sizes of devices. Met perfectly well my Moto X 2nd Generation. Recommend.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byspyderboy on 03/31/2015

It's cheap and it is compatible with most of smartphones. My smartphone is a Sony Xperia Z1 and it is big and quite heavy. It fits but it's diffucult to maintain on the car glass because of its weight. I use to view map and GPS apps on it. I wanted to use as camera to record the street but it's... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byHMihnea on 03/28/2015

Pros: Fits in every smartphone and it holds tight enough to not fall even in a road with potholes but not too much so you can take off the phone easely. You can install it on the windscreen in a fiew seconds. The suction cup is impressive! I uset it for 4 months and it didn't fell off. Geat price... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byalexpangui on 03/25/2015

Cumple con objetivo. Plástico de buena calidad, no se rompe.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere