DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Mini Holder Swivel Mount for Cell Phone (5.0~7.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful cool Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystijnvdb on 01/14/2016

Pros: cheap - universal - small - holds well to windscreen - cell phone does not come loose cons: used plastic is cheap - one arm of the cll phone holder broke after a while, ordered a new one still holds for the time being

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9659165 on 01/06/2016

a easy to use car mount for your phone easy to set up and even stays on the windshield with cold and warm air use my phone as navigation and it stays stable al the way even on bumby roads pro`s easy set up stable easy to use does not fall of the windshield easly con`s not yet determend

Impression:excellent,Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byFrits007 on 12/24/2015

Works perfect, cheap! No cons so far! One side slides out, so you can put in multiply size phones in it. Really clamps down, works fine with Nexus 5

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byprimdvv on 11/11/2015

Use this holter mounted to the windshield even when driving offroad travels. Holds hard evem my Sony Z1 Compact in a protection case. Very comfort and easy to use holder.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFABIOLMB on 10/24/2015

Pequeno e prático, cumpre muito bem o seu papel.

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bynirs on 10/12/2015

a good basic car holder. This is actually my second one, the first survived for a few years and just recently broke. Over all I'd say it was pretty reliable. is more reliable sticking to the plastic stand that to the windshield glass (although this works fine as well). pros: just works, lasts. to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdfasdf65 on 10/09/2015

The ball joint is weak, can't hold a larger phone in a fixed position. The ball of the joint is also not very smooth, meaning it holds position better at given angles. Suction cup fails every once in a while, making the whole contraption fall from the windshield.

Impression:Cheap but low quality;

0 0 0

• posted bycanada333 on 10/06/2015

this unit is ok, it can fit virtually any size phone which is great, but had some trouble getting it to stick to the glass, make sure to wipe clean the glass and plastic suction cup first.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byalex.neox on 10/04/2015

It looks pretty nice and good quality. Easy to adjust and to remove when necessary.

0 0 0

• posted bylemos1979 on 07/25/2015

Muito bom otimo produto

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere