DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Mini Holder Swivel Mount for Cell Phone (5.0~7.5cm)
  • 5 star 71 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauwtjee1 on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good to mount, fast delivery and easily to fit. Great! price is also good. it sticks very easily to the window Cons:No cons at all except the holder should be a bit larger because all the phones are getting bigger so's they're easier to fit in the holder. could'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalatapi on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love the fact that it's super compact, more than pretty much all the other holders. This makes transporting it very easy but, most importantly, it blocks much less than other chargers. Cons:I'm not a fan of the system it uses to grasp the phone, other holders... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherrradek on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Light Strong - holds the attached plate very well Extensible - tested on samsung galaxy s4 and htc desire - works great on both Cons:None observed One can complain that it shakes a bit while holding your phone, but hey - it's super light so no wonder! OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very cheap, i consider the item have a very strong fixation, the retractable arm to fit the GPS or cellphone was great, because you can chance always your device. Sometimes depending of the road condition the cell phone may shake, but nothing that you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasourinam on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:light, simple to use, works as advertised, supports heavy devices, does not take up much space. Very easy to mount any type of phone. Cons:not entirely clear how you need to turn in order for the suction to work, but easy to derive with experimentation. Not especially eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablo285 on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and simple to use. Easy to hide in your pocket or anywhere in your car (e.g. glove compartment). Cons:Didn't hold at at my car's window. It always disconnected after ~10 minutes of driving. :( This made the product unusable. Additionally when I wanted to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawesomeperson on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: This is a neat phone holder that attaches nicely to the windshield. The clamp grip makes it easy to insert and remove the phone, yet has a firm grip when the phone is in place. The swivel is also useful when you want to tilt the phone horizontally. The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrap on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Holds firmly my smartphone, both in horizontal or vertical position - Once in place, never moved (got it for months) - Small size, don't take much place on the car's board Cons:- Foam on the fix side of the clip could be of better quality, torn and peeled in a few mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimesorbet on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a neat phone holder that attaches nicely to the windshield. The clamp grip makes it easy to insert and remove the phone, yet has a firm grip when the phone is in place. The swivel is also useful when you want to tilt the phone horizontally. The price i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymigesss on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super strong structure and super strong sucker. material's quality feels really good. Despite being just a sping, the sidearms have no trouble at all holding the phone, even on heavy movement or vibration. Cons:The structure itself makes it a little hard to position you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections