DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mosquito 48-Hour Repelling Patch (20-Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrichmac74 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was hard to tell if this patch was working or not. The flys were bothering me so I put one on, but then my 6 year old daughter had a meltdown so we had to go inside. I wore it outside that eveneing and the flies did not seem to bother me. Cons:It does have a strong s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKastgrus on 08/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good smell and easy to use. Packed good and easy to use. Dosent fall off and can change location a couple of times if you want. Cons:It works but not better then oil. The effectivity will last perhaps 2h then it will be half bad. OtherThoughts:I prefer ant moskito oil. Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynobleskill on 07/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:... Not exactly rocket science that one once you open your first pack. Becomes very obvious!! Use the 2 sticky pads in each tear open pack and they provide good protection from those nasty little biters! they stick well and work. Use on your northern hemisphere... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydudelino on 01/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice and easy application - glue holds very thight - each foil unit contains two stickers - light citron smell - easy to spot because of the yellow colour (important when you want to remove them) - works good against mosquitos in different climate regions (t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byirbapirate on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does repel them The scent is very strong but not overpowering Useful while walking or while sitting Can put on clothes, a table or walking stick Cons:Not useful if you are going fast as it only will repel them if they can smell it Localized so you may have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsys85 on 06/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great that you can attach them to non-skin parts like your cap and shirts etc so you don't have to smell lemon when your'e going to bed. Smells WONDERFUL, really. Cons:For the price I cannot come up with any cons. OtherThoughts:I'm gonna order a few more of these to fil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBN89 on 08/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build my own 100W LED outdoorlight and at first outdooruse there were a lot of mosquitos and I had a lot of bites. Very nasty, so tonnight I tested the pathes. one on the lamp and one on my shirt. Not one mosquito in front of the lamp and no bite at all. Seems to work g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well first let me say that I've found that these do a very good job of repelling misquotes and although they aren't perfect they do a good job at at least cutting the number of bites that I typically get in half. -They come packaged on convient little sheets which is ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystqcb on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Gives off a pleasant citrus smell that isn't hard on the nose. Cons:Doesn't seem to work. OtherThoughts:I don't know if there's a difference between what would repel a mosquito in Hong Kong versus a mosquito in Canada, but when I used it for camp,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperorgasm on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Now i havent exactly given these a test run yet since its winter here in NYC however I bought these for an incoming trip to Mexico for the real trial. In regards to reviewing I will talk about whatever I can prior usage. Package is good- and seems to be really strong ci... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections