DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mosquito 48-Hour Repelling Patch (20-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluna7 on 10/11/2013

It is super easy to use, just peel off the back and stick it to your clothes, pillow, table, or wherever you feel like it. I don't have scientific facts but I am alergic to mosquito bites and this patches have saved my integrity and happines trough so many campings and BBQ in the las year. Plus it comes in packages of 2 units, so you get one for you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvcAPL on 06/09/2013

For some people it works. Tried it with my friends and for some of them: no mosquitoes! Those things just left them alone. Easy to apply. The smell is really nice. Kind of lemon-ish. The patches are small and are easy to hide. For me it doesn't work. I heard it depends on your pheromones, so you will have to try it for yourself. Some of the glue sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichmac74 on 06/03/2013

It was hard to tell if this patch was working or not. The flys were bothering me so I put one on, but then my 6 year old daughter had a meltdown so we had to go inside. I wore it outside that eveneing and the flies did not seem to bother me. It does have a strong smell but not a bad one. Some have complained about the glue leaving a mess but I did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKastgrus on 08/04/2012

Good smell and easy to use. Packed good and easy to use. Dosent fall off and can change location a couple of times if you want. It works but not better then oil. The effectivity will last perhaps 2h then it will be half bad. I prefer ant moskito oil. But this is easy to take off and you dont need a shower after your outdoor trip. With both oil and this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynobleskill on 07/05/2012

... Not exactly rocket science that one once you open your first pack. Becomes very obvious!! Use the 2 sticky pads in each tear open pack and they provide good protection from those nasty little biters! they stick well and work. Use on your northern hemisphere and one on the southern hemisphere and you cant go wrong. Well its really not a 20 pack its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydudelino on 01/29/2012

- nice and easy application - glue holds very thight - each foil unit contains two stickers - light citron smell - easy to spot because of the yellow colour (important when you want to remove them) - works good against mosquitos in different climate regions (tested until now: middle europe, arabian peninsula, close to the arctic cirle) - dont put them ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byirbapirate on 07/06/2011

It does repel them The scent is very strong but not overpowering Useful while walking or while sitting Can put on clothes, a table or walking stick Not useful if you are going fast as it only will repel them if they can smell it Localized so you may have to use multiple patches DO NOT put this on your skin, they are very sticky and might irritate your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsys85 on 06/14/2011

Great that you can attach them to non-skin parts like your cap and shirts etc so you don't have to smell lemon when your'e going to bed. Smells WONDERFUL, really. For the price I cannot come up with any cons. I'm gonna order a few more of these to fill up the summer needs. It might just cover a small area but better than use some stick that you attach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBN89 on 08/07/2010

Build my own 100W LED outdoorlight and at first outdooruse there were a lot of mosquitos and I had a lot of bites. Very nasty, so tonnight I tested the pathes. one on the lamp and one on my shirt. Not one mosquito in front of the lamp and no bite at all. Seems to work great in Germany Deutsch: Habe eine 100W LED Lampe für draussen gebaut. Da bei ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 07/30/2010

Well first let me say that I've found that these do a very good job of repelling misquotes and although they aren't perfect they do a good job at at least cutting the number of bites that I typically get in half. -They come packaged on convient little sheets which is nice to just grab a set of them and stick them in your bag when you go hiking or out ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections