Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Has a strong distinctive citric smell, which is much better to my nose compared to 'usual' insect repellents.
- It's a twenty-pack, so you won't run out of the patches right away.
- The patches are well packed, the smell won't wear out by itself unless opened.
- Seems to work as promised.
- The glue leaves ugly marks on the surface you stick a patch.
- There are two patches in the same pack, which means you have to use both at the same time (or leave one in the open package to wear out). I don't generally like single-packed products, but in this product it might serve a purpose.
We used these during our stay Vietnamese malaria-infested area. While we did get some stings, I'd still say this is quite good a product, since in our clothing we didn't fully obey the 1-meter rule mentioned in the product description. We also attached some patches around our bed (we also had a mosquito net), and we didn't see much, if any, mosquitos near the bed. All in all, it seemed to work better on keeping the mosquitos away from the furniture than from clothing.
A good backup product to go with your regular local store repellent.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.