DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Style Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedinak92 on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really, really good. The quality is excellent. I use them for a long time (more than 2 years) and I think they will last very long without breaking. The quallity of the picture is good. The colors are bright. They are perfect for 3D vidoes in Yout... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayden4 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Price is so low, almost cant get any lower! + Looks cool (waaaaay cooler then those disposable 3D glasses made of cardboard) + Robust build Easy to use, just put them on. They are like This is so much better looking Cons:- Colors maybe a bit of, I dont know. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonjarnik on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm really satisfied with this glasses...design is cool...quallity is also good...anaglyph movies with this glasses is very nice expiriance... Cons:For one month that i own this glasses I did not found any cons... OtherThoughts:really good deal, with this pric... Read more

• posted bysanjitr on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- works as expected - works for 3d books or movies - good for screen size upto 32 to 40"............... Cons:- can't think any at this price, some of the new movie appears to be having ghost images but ok at this price. - Beyond 40" the corner gets D... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygil112 on 06/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product was very well constructed, assembled perfectly, impact-resistant. The plastic glass is smooth and not kinked. Cons:No cons for this prodcut, works very well. OtherThoughts:Used to watch 3D movies in anaglyph format, the vision was good and suitable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlvlvl on 05/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not bad for this price. Good product. but you mast chek the googles. The right risin mast be blue, anr left is green! I bought 6 of this, but 3 comes with left is blue. If the left is blue the 3D is not show properly. But DX changed they to properly glasses! I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarttu98 on 04/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, stylish, and fairly ergonomic. Quality for that kind of money is completely up to standard. I bought myself a try - in principle was satisfied. cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look like 3D movie Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotateaxis on 12/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses are one of the best Glasses on the marker, mainly Setting the POV on the price of use, usefulness, and build quality :) :) :) It is anaglyphic and Red/cyan so you can find a lot of images and videos and movies to suit these little rockers :) -Che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The glasses work perfect with You Tube, Google Maps 3D, also you can find a lot of movies on this format. The 3D experience can be perceived easily on almost any combination of desktop / laptop computer screen. The build quality / used plastic is good, and the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytangbunna on 05/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look like 3D movie Cons:-dizzy to watch after 10mn -not good for eyes that have problem- both eyes must have equal good sight. otherwise red and cyan not mix to -white color in... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections