DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Style Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
funciona удобные Well built but not very useful Отличные очки брать всем USELESS WASTE
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcsm on 07/27/2015

Funciona mas é extremamente cansativo para a vista!! Não deixa de ser engraçado!

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted bymonolit555 on 04/24/2015

COMPLETELY UNUSABLE, DO NOT BUY. Red half is not red but orange-ish thus you see both images in it (it's ghosting). That results in a disturbing mess instead of 3D image.

Impression:USELESS WASTE;

0 0 0

• posted bykamneed on 04/24/2015

Красная линза чуток протекает, из-за чего 3д эффект немного смазывается. А так — советую брать!

Impression:Well built but not very useful,Крутые, как в матрице!;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 03/24/2015

They're decent Anaglyphic 3D glasses, if you like that sort of thing. They're wraparound (so they don't let light in through the sides) and they're comfortable to wear. Certainly much better than the disposable paper glasses.

Impression:Well built but not very useful;

0 0 0

• posted by8958406 on 03/07/2015

Покупал для просмотра на проекторе 3D фильмов. Впечатление хорошие. Очки удобные и не дорогие!

Impression:Отличные очки брать всем,удобные;

1 0 0

• posted byharrys84 on 02/04/2015

Pros: Price and build quality Cons: I have 3 pairs of those. Blue/Cyan filter is good, but red one leaks also some other colors (blue/green). It means that with left eye (through red filter) you can see also some stuff that is meant for right eye- result is mostly blurry (what i mean- with right... Read more

Impression:Well built but not very useful;

0 0 1

• posted byZheelka on 01/04/2015

pros: works, feels perfect, good build quality cons: none if you need one, go get it. it's worth it.

Impression:3d awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/18/2014

Очки просто прекрасные . брать стоит. Смотрел несколько 3d фмльмов на своем телевизоре samsung. В целом неплохо. фильм только не особо понравился)) Брать всем стоит. цена отличная.

Impression:Отличные очки брать всем;

0 1 0

• posted byedinak92 on 09/15/2013

The price is really, really good. The quality is excellent. I use them for a long time (more than 2 years) and I think they will last very long without breaking. The quallity of the picture is good. The colors are bright. They are perfect for 3D vidoes in Youtube and playing random 3D games. you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 07/23/2013

Oke, I must say, i'm not to familiar with 3D goggles. Just ordered it as addition to some other parts. looks really nice!! quality is good. if the lenses were of one colour i would even like it as glasses. unfortunatly, it really didn't seem to work for me (tried to use it with an 3D episode of I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere