DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Style Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by edinak92 on 09/15/2013

Pros: The price is really, really good. The quality is excellent. I use them for a long time (more than 2 years) and I think they will last very long without breaking. The quallity of the picture is good. The colors are bright. They are perfect for 3D vidoes in Youtube and playing random 3D games. Also, you can watch 3D movies on your computer.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by mayden4 on 03/20/2013

Pros: + Price is so low, almost cant get any lower! + Looks cool (waaaaay cooler then those disposable 3D glasses made of cardboard) + Robust build Easy to use, just put them on. They are like This is so much better looking Cons: - Colors maybe a bit of, I dont know. OtherThoughts: Blue and red is the 3d method most commonly used, works the sam... Read more

0 0
  • posted by konjarnik on 01/26/2013

Pros: I'm really satisfied with this glasses...design is cool...quallity is also good...anaglyph movies with this glasses is very nice expiriance... Cons: For one month that i own this glasses I did not found any cons... OtherThoughts: really good deal, with this price and this quallity it is a very good deal... it come nicely packed and i did... Read more

20 0
  • posted by sanjitr on 07/30/2012

Pros: - works as expected - works for 3d books or movies - good for screen size upto 32 to 40"............... Cons: - can't think any at this price, some of the new movie appears to be having ghost images but ok at this price. - Beyond 40" the corner gets De-focused and goshty. OtherThoughts: - If you are a frequent 3d viewer buy othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gil112 on 06/11/2012

Pros: This product was very well constructed, assembled perfectly, impact-resistant. The plastic glass is smooth and not kinked. Cons: No cons for this prodcut, works very well. OtherThoughts: Used to watch 3D movies in anaglyph format, the vision was good and suitable for this kind of 3D programs. Bottomline: Very cheap, the best price on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vlvlvl on 05/05/2012

Pros: not bad for this price. Good product. but you mast chek the googles. The right risin mast be blue, anr left is green! I bought 6 of this, but 3 comes with left is blue. If the left is blue the 3D is not show properly. But DX changed they to properly glasses! It very good job! Cons: but it frgile. you must be carefully. OtherThoughts: DX s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by arttu98 on 04/29/2012

Pros: Low price, stylish, and fairly ergonomic. Quality for that kind of money is completely up to standard. I bought myself a try - in principle was satisfied. cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look like 3D movie Cons: When you configure the 3d on the screen revealed that normally seen... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rotateaxis on 12/24/2011

Pros: These glasses are one of the best Glasses on the marker, mainly Setting the POV on the price of use, usefulness, and build quality :) :) :) It is anaglyphic and Red/cyan so you can find a lot of images and videos and movies to suit these little rockers :) -Cheap -Easy to use -very good build quality, Survived a few drops on the floor. -Ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Zanga2 on 06/01/2011

Pros: The glasses work perfect with You Tube, Google Maps 3D, also you can find a lot of movies on this format. The 3D experience can be perceived easily on almost any combination of desktop / laptop computer screen. The build quality / used plastic is good, and the price is more than affordable. Cons: None OtherThoughts: Like any 3D glass tech... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tangbunna on 05/29/2011

Pros: cheap enough to own nice style and easy to wear. does the job can watch some youtube 3d with look like 3D movie Cons: -dizzy to watch after 10mn -not good for eyes that have problem- both eyes must have equal good sight. otherwise red and cyan not mix to -white color in your view -must watch in dark like cinema. OtherThoughts: good to exp... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections