DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 115 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 40 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaviMagal on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works well for me, with just one little problem (see the Cons section); - Very cheap; - Strong, appears to be resistent; - Really funny to se images and movies; - You can use it to play Minecraft! Just Amazing. :D Cons:- The red glass doesn't filter the image... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the glasses are made from plastic so there are lightweight and firm. the lenses are well enough so when you watch an anaglyph video or picture the effect is good. Great red/cyan lenses, came without any scratches +Fits nicely! +I love the ear contour on the side +comfor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBllq21 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Their quality its really good durable plastic the right color of "crystal" Solid construction, will not break easily. Cons:a little bit to tight if you have a large head they won't fit and there's no way to adjust them Whe they are closed are too big OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaghinhooo on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:É bom, deu pro gasto. Funciona tranquilamente, mas não é la aquela coisa que se diga: Nossa como ficou bom. Cons:Apenas a qualidade do material não é grande coisa, e as lentes vieram um pouco fora, mas tirando isso está tudo ok. E... Read more

Good!
    0 0
  • posted byparaglajder on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the job. Solid construction, will not break easily. Cons:None. I can't find any so far. Came in a simple envelope but wasn't broken. It took a long time to arrive, but this is probably because of my country. OtherThoughts:I was new at this stuff, and was... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykilliver on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice style anaglyph glasses, makes you feel out of this world. Your eyes need to get used to. In my experience it hurts a little. Price Looks. It will last longer and also those big lens offers you a better view. Cons:Hard to find anaglyph movies, or a software to turn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishematza on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality 3D glassess with plastic frame that is nice and comfortable. Low price compare to other 3d glasses without full frame. Re-useable. Feels nice when you put those 3D glasses on the head. Cons:The glasses are from plastic material and you have to protect them... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySidrx on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is sturdy, even though it is made out of plastic, it handles just as good as any cheap plastic "sunglasses" you can purchase from else where Cons:Not much use of the item as more of the 3D are no longer using anaglyphic lens, but thought it woul... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjedicat on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you've got the right video or image, it will does the job. This one is way better than those paper one. It will last longer and also those big lens offers you a better view. Cons:none. maybe it doesn't fit everyone's face but it worked fine on me. OtherThou... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJasfreak18 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice style anaglyph glasses, makes you feel out of this world. Your eyes need to get used to. In my experience it hurts a little. Price Looks Cons:Hard to find anaglyph movies, or a software to turn normal movies into anaglyph and make more use of it. Very little use Othe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections