DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Ótimo Recomendo Reasonable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydane.estanislau on 12/09/2014

Of reasonable quality product. But for the price paid I expected a little more of it. Read more

Impression:Reasonable;

0 0 0

• posted byalainfrig on 12/04/2014

those glasses are good for the price you cant ask for more, there is a little ghosting but if you take the time to ajusts the monitor colors they are fine Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylunegao on 12/02/2014

Portuguese Brazil Pros: Funciona para o que paguei, que é ver filmes 3D com para óculos com lentes azuis e vermelhas. Contras: A qualidade deste tipo de imagem é pior e cansativas. Read more

Impression:Bom e barato !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel55Brasil on 11/17/2014

é otimo tem boa ultilidade o preço é uma pechincha é incrivel eu recomendo. O bom é que não é feito daquele papelão barato com celofane. Read more

Impression:BOM,Ótimo,Recomendo;

0 0 0

• posted byDaviMagal on 05/29/2014

- Works well for me, with just one little problem (see the Cons section); - Very cheap; - Strong, appears to be resistent; - Really funny to se images and movies; - You can use it to play Minecraft! Just Amazing. :D - The red glass doesn't filter the image like it's suppose to be. As a result, the 3D ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEriksen52 on 05/20/2014

The glasses are very solid and is a perfect choice for those who want re-usable 3D glasses. The price is really good and the glasses fits for most people I suppose. The glasses are made of plastic and is therefore pretty light. I was okay with using these glasses but they're a littlebit tight. 3D glasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfubberman on 04/28/2014

They do as promised. Quite simple and old technology, but the build quality is more than good enough for the price. Youtube stopped using Flash player if your browser supports the video with HTML5, and this makes it more difficult to watch 3D videos using anaglyph 3d. You can still search for anaglyph ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

No better glasses for the price. They cover everything, so no light shining from the sides. No real cons for me aside of the fact, that with my a bit skewed nose they don't fit comfortably. I only lack of straight nose, so they could fit. Other than that, i couldn't wish any more from anaglyphic glasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogifin on 03/19/2014

Fits nicely to your head, not too small. Color in these lenses are good and they pass little other colors also what is good thing in my opinion. It makes 3D better. Lenses are firmly attached to body of glasses. I have seen many glasses where lenses are loosen. Feels cheap plastic but lets face it they ... Read more

3D glasses

0 0 0

• posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

the glasses are made from plastic so there are lightweight and firm. the lenses are well enough so when you watch an anaglyph video or picture the effect is good. Great red/cyan lenses, came without any scratches +Fits nicely! +I love the ear contour on the side +comfortable on the nose he glasses sure ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections