DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
good Very good BOM Ótimo отлично
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohanVHS on 06/08/2015

works as it should! no cons for now... still works and i have not had any problems with it... for this price its a very good product... would cost alot more here in this country... if you want to watch 3d... this is the product for u

Impression:good,Very good,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted by9456981 on 05/30/2015

Pros: Great sound quality, microphone at the bottom. Cons: None (except the manual which is only in Chinese) if you don't have an NFC device you can pair it manually by pressing/holding the power button for 5 seconds.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRenoise on 04/29/2015

Pros: The price, of course. The build is okay, it does do what it is supposed to. Comes bubble-wrap protected against damage. Cons: It couls be less flimsy, but for the price it is still fine.

0 0 0

• posted bydikk on 04/26/2015

Good!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydruida69 on 04/16/2015

Do the work

Impression:good,BOM,Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byKermit79 on 04/13/2015

On ne peux pas vraiment décrire ce produit mais il est parfait. Il rempli sa fonctionnalité, je peux désormais jouer et voir des vidéos en 3D, sans avoir mal à la tête, et sans que les lunettes me gènes !

Impression:good,BOM,Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bypejvi on 03/31/2015

pros: great fun const: a short-lived joy, only a few videos and I am tired of it.

0 0 0

• posted bykbendahman on 02/23/2015

To use this you need to change option in your player like the color of the glasses to make it work. In some players this cant be changed. The quality of the picture isnt that good compared to polarized 3D. This could be because of the screen etc. But when I use them on my PC there seems to be to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/16/2015

Pros: good quality and also good price. Very confortable to use. Cons: none.

3D glasses 3D glasses

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfranguca on 02/04/2015

Todo muy bien rapido y buena calidad espero repetir compras nuevas... Muchas gracias...

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: