DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 124 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaviMagal on 05/29/2014

- Works well for me, with just one little problem (see the Cons section); - Very cheap; - Strong, appears to be resistent; - Really funny to se images and movies; - You can use it to play Minecraft! Just Amazing. :D - The red glass doesn't filter the image like it's suppose to be. As a result, the 3D effect isn't that good for very detailed images; ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEriksen52 on 05/20/2014

The glasses are very solid and is a perfect choice for those who want re-usable 3D glasses. The price is really good and the glasses fits for most people I suppose. The glasses are made of plastic and is therefore pretty light. I was okay with using these glasses but they're a littlebit tight. 3D glasses like this isn't as useful anymore, but you still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfubberman on 04/28/2014

They do as promised. Quite simple and old technology, but the build quality is more than good enough for the price. Youtube stopped using Flash player if your browser supports the video with HTML5, and this makes it more difficult to watch 3D videos using anaglyph 3d. You can still search for anaglyph videos manually. I can't see any special use cases ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

No better glasses for the price. They cover everything, so no light shining from the sides. No real cons for me aside of the fact, that with my a bit skewed nose they don't fit comfortably. I only lack of straight nose, so they could fit. Other than that, i couldn't wish any more from anaglyphic glasses for this price. The glass colors are intensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/19/2014

Fits nicely to your head, not too small. Color in these lenses are good and they pass little other colors also what is good thing in my opinion. It makes 3D better. Lenses are firmly attached to body of glasses. I have seen many glasses where lenses are loosen. Feels cheap plastic but lets face it they are cheap :D This red/cyan technology isn't best ... Read more

3D glasses
    0 0
  • posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

the glasses are made from plastic so there are lightweight and firm. the lenses are well enough so when you watch an anaglyph video or picture the effect is good. Great red/cyan lenses, came without any scratches +Fits nicely! +I love the ear contour on the side +comfortable on the nose he glasses sure do fit nicely, but they're a bit too tight. I personally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBllq21 on 01/15/2014

Their quality its really good durable plastic the right color of "crystal" Solid construction, will not break easily. a little bit to tight if you have a large head they won't fit and there's no way to adjust them Whe they are closed are too big they might get scratched if you don't store them in a safe place. I recommend using a fabric bag ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiralciric on 12/16/2013

It is cheap and transparent plastic/lens is good enough. I have watched a dozen of movies with these glasses and I can say that you can see 3D good enough for this type of technology. There are free stereoscopic players which you can set to be anaglyph, so dont worry about that. Plastic is a bit cheap, so it cracked. Nothing that superglue cannot fix,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaghinhooo on 12/03/2013

É bom, deu pro gasto. Funciona tranquilamente, mas não é la aquela coisa que se diga: Nossa como ficou bom. Apenas a qualidade do material não é grande coisa, e as lentes vieram um pouco fora, mas tirando isso está tudo ok. E a encomenda demorou um pouco mais do que esperado. Pelo preço vale a pena comprar. Mas tem ... Read more

Good!
    0 0
  • posted byparaglajder on 11/26/2013

Does the job. Solid construction, will not break easily. None. I can't find any so far. Came in a simple envelope but wasn't broken. It took a long time to arrive, but this is probably because of my country. I was new at this stuff, and was maybe expecting too much, but in a dark room with these on, and a quality image made for them you can see the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections