DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Green + Magenta 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanu38 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product. I like to build anaglyphs with anabuilder. The glasses product a good 3D effect. The size is convenient for all heads Cons:The material is a bit "light". You have to handle the glasses with care. OtherThoughts:As other anaglyph glasses,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillimas on 07/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent Quality ... precise.. Works great with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (PS3) Solid build quality. Cons:nothing... I only gave 3 stars to the "usefulness rating" because I don't think I can play full-time with these and Unfortunately the glass can not ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboggsj on 04/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (and probably any other TriOviz-enabled game). A real sense of depth. Solid build quality. Cons:None, really. I only gave 3 stars to the "usefulness rating" because I don't think I can play full-time with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgentD22 on 03/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sufficiently strong points. Can be worn even turning 180 degrees to change the glass in some places. Much stronger and more convenient than paper. Check also not so funny, and seriously enough. Cons:Unfortunately the glass can not change their own places. For some movie... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections