Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Big screen ...Low price.. Best choice!

posted by Leeleen on 01/23/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This unit is great. The screen is really big! 5 inches! Here in Belgium, the price of such Gps is about 200$ Very clear view.
    The touchpad is perfect after a good calibration.
    It comes with Igo 8.0 and Europe maps.
    Navigation is fast, easy to understand, no problem with direct sunlight... It can play music, video and read TXT files... (I don't need this option)

Cons:

The manual is not really complete. Some options are hard to find. Yet, I don't find how to use fm transmitter...
    Igo8.0 is not a "full" version and doesn't work with the newest maps or POI.
    The last update of the maps is only 2008.
    The battery last about 2h in navigation. Not really a "cons" with such a big screen :-)

OtherThoughts:

After a few "google" searches, I made it work with IGO8.3 and maps of Europe updated to 2010! You simply copy all of the software and maps to a microSD (4gb) change the shortcut to the IGO 8.0 (internal) to 8.3 (SDcard) and it's done! So, I kept original IGO8.0 on the unit.

Bottomline:

Great GPS with a great price.
    I'll order more for my family and friends. I'll try to find the same WITH bluetooth

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections