DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPsychoticmicro on 03/18/2014

Is ideally suited by the size to phone Iphone 4 Rubber has no smell & good material Very good & low price Fast delivery Good package Payment with the help PayPal - you money are protected Wide choice of languages NOT have nothing cons Is ideally suited by the size to phone Iphone 4 Rubber has no smell & good material Very good & low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is a great silicone case for the iPhone 4. Very unique and good looking, made of good quality silicon. Most importantly, it is cheap. You will not find it for this price anywhere, this is why DX rocks. The colors of the circles will tear of with intense usage, but still looks fine. Sometimes it is hard to put the charger with the case on, but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlkltf on 02/15/2013

I love how it looks. All my friends are asking where I got it from. Also the tiny dots can be taken out and put back together in the color order I want! There was a silicone smell the first day but it's gone now. Also it seems a bit big for the phone but it doesn't seem to be a problem. The colors of the dots are different from the picture but the colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatheusFroz on 10/21/2012

* Low price * Fix perfectly * Has the same color of the picture * Great texture * Not a cheap product * Very easy to put Not a really one. Not a really one. If you are in Brazil, do not be mad if it takes more than 1 month to you receive, it's normal! It's a great Case, low price, good gift! I bought to my moom, she use 1 day a week, I bought 6 Protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanunejaim on 10/01/2012

It looks very nice and really protects the phone. I dropped and it fell on its corner, the cover protected it very well, nothing happened with the phone body. The colorful dots are interchangeable, it was a surprise for me, I liked it even more. The surface makes the phone less slippery if you put it in your leg while driving or something. Fits a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix314 on 02/14/2011

I bought the case because it looked fun and would provide some protection in case I dropped it. It does do both those things. The best thing about the case is the coloured dots that can be taken out and switched around. It does fit quite well on my iPhone and I have an Invisible Shield on under the case which helps to keep the case in its place. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylattesurf82 on 01/16/2011

Those small coloured buttons could be easily popped out and swapped around, fully customisable! There's also a white one which looks pretty good. If you do lose the coloured buttons, it would expose the phone's back casing. Comparing the price of this with other types of silicon casing, it does seems a tad bit more expensive. Perhaps DX could consider ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections