DX » Community » Reviews » Mysterious Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case (Holds 18)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuramesialex on 01/29/2014

Its very handle, and very cheap. is a thin case so you can put it in your pocket without feelin it too much The Egyptian Glyphs graph is over plastic, not over the metal it self, that is not a problem but using it during some months the plastic seems not to be in posisition as good as in the begginig but it won fall apart Try not to sit over the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGasosal on 01/19/2013

The Pro: the good of this cigarette case is that it is resistant, good metal, insurance is good, does open easily, size 3.2 "X 3.6" and 0.6 "has two springs inside to stop the cigars, the good thing is that springs can be changed, very good quality and good price The cons: only found as against that the drawings are not embossed in metal,... Read more

Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case Egyptian Glyphs Metal Cigarette Case
    0 0
  • posted bywtpdesigns on 08/18/2011

it's beautiful, sturdy, the hinge and latches work well and are very stable needs two elastics per side, in a better color, the yellow is offputting i love this thing, i bought it to fit my ecig, i have eGo batteries and the small 600mah ones fit fine with room to spare for a few small bottles of liquid and attys plus tips could even be used as a wallet,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebeancounter on 10/24/2010

nice looking case closes tightly.Very good price but build quality is questionable cheesy looking trim.matte or mirror chrome finish would have looked much better.The dimpled look just looks cheap.Not sure how long the hinge on this thing will last as it is a cheap flimsy metal construction. Good buy for the price, but I don't expect it to last longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWenzz on 03/02/2010

~Looks great and solid ~Very good clasp and hinge ~Interior easy to clean plastic lining ~Lightweight ~Perfect fit for cigarettes ~Elastic fits snug without squishing ~Would be convenient if it fit 20, but not really a problem Looks really beautiful, the case is a gray/blackish with the print on it, the border is shiny metal, but looks great together.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHyrule_boy on 09/08/2009

Well to start off with the price, 3 dollars and 50 cents is nothing for this awesome cigarette case. The build quality is great as well, feels and looks very solid. And it's decorated with egyptian mythology. To sum it up... it's perfect! There are no cons with this product. It's just simply great! When I bought this product, there where no images available.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaveliner on 05/15/2008

-Build quality is very good -Looks and feels solid -The clatch to hold the lid is really good and locks the container tight -Could be a bit bigger, cigarettes are a bit tight inside it, but that's not really a problem -There isn't any mention is this water proof, and haven't tested it yet Bought 2 of these to my girlfriend and her sister, and they both ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections