DX » Community » Reviews » Motocycle Racing Gloves - Black (L-Size/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHitmanss1 on 04/08/2011

These gloves cannot be used for winter biking! They are too thin, and has the same thickness like standard cutoff gloves. They look very good, and the fabric is really good, almost top notch. While the decails might not to all the justice, since they look a bit cheap. These are small! I have a medium sized "computer age" hand, and i almost could not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyativsh on 02/23/2011

looking good - black gloves rules ok solid, sturdy and stiff, but not to much - it's enough flexible the band on the bottom is high quality compared to other gloves from DX gives good protection. the price is a bit too much. reflecting light arent that reflecting.. i use it on while riding my kick ass mountain bike. i've used them around 10 times, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvddy1 on 11/11/2010

While I wouldn't use these on a motorbike (I suppose they're better than nothing though) I actually use them all the time when cycling. They give extra grip (because my hands aren't slipping because of sweat) and protection (although I'm yet to fall off wearing them, they are very sturdy). The materials are very good quality considering the price. They ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections