DX » Community » Reviews » Trekking and Nordic Walking Pole with 9-LED Flashlight (Grey)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 08/09/2010

Comfortable to walk with thanks to the shock absorber. Easy to collapse for storage, transportation etc. Pretty comfortable grips. The flashlight is a nice bonus. The built-in compass is pretty much useless. If you try to use it to navigate, you will get lost. If you are a geek and in need of a cane, this is the cane you need. Well, this or a sword/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilcool on 07/05/2010

My first purchase from dealextreme.com This trekking pole came as expected and well wrapped. Light feature is quite unique. Shock absorber work fine. Pretty light weight. There is no button switch for the light. You need to turn the light to switch on/off. Compass does not work well (get stuck easily). Need to figure out how to tighten the stick to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 02/26/2010

I bought several DX walking sticks for my boyfriend who is quite young but has an artificial hip. This is "cooler" than a cane and works much better for him as there is a shock that helps him bounce into his next step without putting a lot of weight on his weak leg. The grip is more comfortable than most canes as well. The handle is not moulded as nicely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshacohen on 08/20/2009

Good Walking Pole with 9 LED and tiny compass. It has a tiny compass which i didn't know should have :) The 9-LED is very bright but don't know how to get a recharcheable battery for this. The total height seems to be enough for most of the people (I'm 1.82) The stick is made of still and not sure how though will it be. This Walking Pole is made of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 01/20/2008

- Looks nice - Useful for light treks - Adjustable 9-LED flashlight - Pretty long - Either plastic or metal spike for extra grip. - Cheapish look and feel Be careful while adjusting the pole because the parts can be detached. I wouldn't take it for a serious trekking trip, but it's good for light trips and it has its own light. Read more

0 0
  • posted byRally on 12/18/2007

Price, quality Took a bit of time to figure out the adjustment of height Good buy! Requires a bit of meddling around to understand how to adjust the length Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections