DX » Community » Reviews » Trekking and Nordic Walking Pole with 9-LED Flashlight (Grey)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable to walk with thanks to the shock absorber. Easy to collapse for storage, transportation etc. Pretty comfortable grips. The flashlight is a nice bonus. Cons:The built-in compass is pretty much useless. If you try to use it to navigate, you will get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilcool on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:My first purchase from dealextreme.com This trekking pole came as expected and well wrapped. Light feature is quite unique. Shock absorber work fine. Pretty light weight. Cons:There is no button switch for the light. You need to turn the light to switch on/off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought several DX walking sticks for my boyfriend who is quite young but has an artificial hip. This is "cooler" than a cane and works much better for him as there is a shock that helps him bounce into his next step without putting a lot of weight on his wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 01/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks nice - Useful for light treks - Adjustable 9-LED flashlight - Pretty long - Either plastic or metal spike for extra grip. Cons:- Cheapish look and feel OtherThoughts:Be careful while adjusting the pole because the parts can be detached. Bottomline:I wouldn't tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRally on 12/18/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, quality Cons:Took a bit of time to figure out the adjustment of height OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good buy! Requires a bit of meddling around to understand how to adjust the length Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections