DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Frequency Display Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlmord on 12/27/2013

Great radio! I bought three. Claimed output is almost identical to the product description. The sound is very clean and strong. Modulation good. Next I will describe the frequency and output power of all three transmitters. 1. 400-470MHz H 4w M 2.2w L 0.1w 350-390MHz H 3.8W M 2w L 0.1w 136-174MHz H 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalkenberg on 08/07/2013

1. Price. One of the best option you can find for superheterodyne. 2. Covers VHF/UHF HAM bands and more. Can be opened for transmission at 350-390MHz band if needed. 3. High sensitivity. I have feeling that my Yaesu Vx7r is a bit worse at VHF. 4. Has 6.25MHz step. Can be easily coupled with cheap PMR ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigred2294 on 04/01/2013

this radio is very durable. the battery is also good. i go about 4-5 days on one charge using it at work for about 5 hours a day. i havent found any. some people may say the settings are hard to change and stuff like that but once yo get used to it it is pretty easy to mess with. the quality is comparable ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykurtismccartney on 01/25/2013

As a HAM Operator in Canada it can be hard to find a deal - this product is amazing as long as you can follow regulations. Much like the best HF base stations this unit has more bands than it needs. I programmed in the GMRS/FRS, WX Weather, Local Repeaters VHF and UHF, and some business band frequencies.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhanz45 on 10/22/2012

1. Very good performance relative to price. Price is good too. 2. build quality is really over my toughts. 3. size is best for me - not so small, not so big. 4. communication is OK - talk with HAMs on 70 band over the 3km with antenna included. Guys say this is very good result. Only one: It's much better ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymajordragon on 10/16/2012

the best price over internet, a clear screen easy to understand with a lot of frequency to use. You could use it for your amateur radio, a lot of possibility. you can even add an earpiece for hands free operation the antenna is rare did not find any in my local retail store but DX have some for it. the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byderekbm84 on 08/30/2012

I have had this for over a year using it daily and love this radio. It performs extemely well. The best apart about this radio it is a fraction of the cost of a Kenwood or Motorola that has less features. Battery life is excellent. The instruction manual itself is almost useless. But as for the radio ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byr00t on 08/24/2012

Very capacious battery 2000 mA / h, running 90/5/5 to 5 days (off at night)!!! Strong body Comfortable and bright flashlight Very nice, deep modulation - similar to Yaesu-vx6 High transmission power None It is very convenient to use the transceiver with a Clip-on Microphone http://dx.com/p/3-5mm-2-5mm-... Read more

With Clip-on Microphone

0 0 3

• posted byDericoRS on 08/15/2012

Good radio, strong and optimal signal reception and transmission. Fair value, loads quickly and with optimal battery life. Many features and complete for the use which proposes. Very good for lovers of communication. I have yet to encounter any problems, but I thought charging the battery a strange hiss,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebo2000 on 08/11/2012

Great price, many frequencies, easy to program just get usb cable to make it quick. Similar radios are 5-6 times more expensive. Pretty long range, we were testing it at 10km and it worked like a charm. Battery last for ever. none I got few other antennas, one to be more mobile, and other for greater ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections