DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Frequency Display Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigred2294 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this radio is very durable. the battery is also good. i go about 4-5 days on one charge using it at work for about 5 hours a day. Cons:i havent found any. some people may say the settings are hard to change and stuff like that but once yo get used to it it is... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykurtismccartney on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a HAM Operator in Canada it can be hard to find a deal - this product is amazing as long as you can follow regulations. Much like the best HF base stations this unit has more bands than it needs. I programmed in the GMRS/FRS, WX Weather, Local Repeaters VHF... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhanz45 on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Very good performance relative to price. Price is good too. 2. build quality is really over my toughts. 3. size is best for me - not so small, not so big. 4. communication is OK - talk with HAMs on 70 band over the 3km with antenna included. Guys say this is very goo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymajordragon on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the best price over internet, a clear screen easy to understand with a lot of frequency to use. You could use it for your amateur radio, a lot of possibility. you can even add an earpiece for hands free operation Cons:the antenna is rare did not find any in my local ret... Read more

1 0
  • posted byderekbm84 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had this for over a year using it daily and love this radio. It performs extemely well. The best apart about this radio it is a fraction of the cost of a Kenwood or Motorola that has less features. Battery life is excellent. Cons:The instruction manual itself is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr00t on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very capacious battery 2000 mA / h, running 90/5/5 to 5 days (off at night)!!! Strong body Comfortable and bright flashlight Very nice, deep modulation - similar to Yaesu-vx6 High transmission power Cons:None OtherThoughts:It is very convenient to use the tran... Read more

With Clip-on Microphone
    3 0
  • posted byDericoRS on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good radio, strong and optimal signal reception and transmission. Fair value, loads quickly and with optimal battery life. Many features and complete for the use which proposes. Very good for lovers of communication. Cons:I have yet to encounter any problems,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebo2000 on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, many frequencies, easy to program just get usb cable to make it quick. Similar radios are 5-6 times more expensive. Pretty long range, we were testing it at 10km and it worked like a charm. Battery last for ever. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I got few... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just Plain Awesome! Build quality feels extremely solid in hand. Has a very wide channel/frequency spectrum. In field programing / Front Keypad Nice antenna range! Unlocked for different frequencies! :D Knob has no wobble, extreme plus (does not feel cheap in... Read more

5 0
  • posted bymilocs on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One great radio for its price good quality sound and recieves almost straight through commercial and ham bands with out the need of external or internal modifications and free shipping is always a great save Cons:have found it a tad cheaper lately but i think... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections