DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Frequency Display Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very good quality

posted by bigred2294 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

this radio is very durable. the battery is also good. i go about 4-5 days on one charge using it at work for about 5 hours a day.

Cons:

i havent found any. some people may say the settings are hard to change and stuff like that but once yo get used to it it is pretty easy to mess with.

OtherThoughts:

the quality is comparable to the motorola radios i use at work also. i bought this to listen to music in the fuel truck at work but i also use it to listen to the airport operations for the airline i fuel for. it also works pretty good as a police scanner but it is illegal where i live to have a police scanner in your vehicle so i dont have any of the police frequencies saved to it. i dont much like the antenna for it so i ordered the stubby antenna sku 103572

Bottomline:

it is very good quality and worth every penny. but if the long antenna bothers you i suggest ordering sku 103572 with it. i havent gotten the antenna yet so i cant say how it works with it but as soon as i get it ill post a review on the antenna.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections