DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine 1/8 Scale Sexy Black Rock Shooter Action Figure Toy
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMathieu383v8 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very impress of the quality, I wasn't expecting that much details and awesomeness ! One of the best item in my collection. Even my girlfriend who doesn't know the anime world like it. The accessories are really well done. The chain is a little hard to set up but once at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykornman887 on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really quality and detailed, 2 hair model to chose, not heavy, very very beautiful, if you compare 400$ action figures it has cons but its about 43$ when i brought it. not the best deal but this product is very good Cons:its a little bit expensive for DX standar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimmm84 on 10/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The biggest plus is the price! In the two times cheaper than the original figure. Packaging is robust enough - figure was still intact! The original figure is made of rigid PVC, the same figure on the contrary quite soft, but still it is quite stable. Cons:Some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelsatorl on 08/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality materials, paint job is quite good considering is chinese... the package its good even if like almost everything from dx came just inside of a bag (but the figure itself comes in a really big and strong box, who arrived with a few scratches but fine Cons:the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections