DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine 1/8 Scale Sexy Black Rock Shooter Action Figure Toy
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMathieu383v8 on 08/08/2013

Very impress of the quality, I wasn't expecting that much details and awesomeness ! One of the best item in my collection. Even my girlfriend who doesn't know the anime world like it. The accessories are really well done. The chain is a little hard to set up but once at the right place, it just to hot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykornman887 on 01/06/2011

really quality and detailed, 2 hair model to chose, not heavy, very very beautiful, if you compare 400$ action figures it has cons but its about 43$ when i brought it. not the best deal but this product is very good its a little bit expensive for DX standarts, it shoul be about 35$ to a really good deal.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimmm84 on 10/11/2010

The biggest plus is the price! In the two times cheaper than the original figure. Packaging is robust enough - figure was still intact! The original figure is made of rigid PVC, the same figure on the contrary quite soft, but still it is quite stable. Some parts are not very carefully painted. Face, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelsatorl on 08/17/2010

good quality materials, paint job is quite good considering is chinese... the package its good even if like almost everything from dx came just inside of a bag (but the figure itself comes in a really big and strong box, who arrived with a few scratches but fine the paint job is visible worst than the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections