DX » Community » Reviews » Transformers Robot Model Keychains Set (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMtcnGlsn on 11/19/2013

The work and details are really good, especially both Bumblebee are perfect. Little bit too big, but its necessary for these detailed work. Optimus Prime's ear sides are plastic and some parts are not painted well. Megatron is a disaster, don't buy it for Megatron. I suggest to buy it for Bumblebee's. Optimus is only bought if you can't find a better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 07/22/2013

The bumblebee keychain is awesome, it has a lot of details and the quality of it is very good. unfortunately the finishing of the other keychains are not as good as bumblebee's. The ring comes out, so you can take the ring out and put as a decoration on your shelf. They are too big to use as a keychain, but you can use it. The other con is the finishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiyomiteruya on 06/12/2013

They are in a great quality, it's a great product. I love Transformers and I love keychain. They have a manual painting, so the look is like an older machine. It's a little big, but this problem I had resolve, putting them in my bag. No problem at all. If you like Transformers you should buy it. I have a little problem with the Bubblebee with the mask,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramirocasares on 09/19/2012

They look really cool, specially optimus and bumble bee. Real good quality in this ones, mainly in its appearance. Too bulky to fit it into jeans! Though I already knew it, they are bigger than I thought they would be. The chains slips away if you arent paying attention to it. Megatron isn´t really well finished and its much bigger than the rest. Can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyachoo on 11/14/2011

Really nice key rings, good paint work, look really solid, great for transformers fans! A bit too chunky may get uncomfortable in thight jeans pocket:) Could be a bit cheaper in Bulk apart from that all good;) would really recommend it to everyone even if you don`t need whole lot just keep the one you like and give the rest to your friends as a present;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasonathon on 03/21/2011

This product is made of sturdy material, good quality chain and ring. This is a good price too. The only good ones are the Megatron and Bumblebee with the mask. This is not the fault of the manufacturer though, its all Michael Bay's fault! WHY DO THEY HAVE LIPS! TRANSFORMERS DO NOT NEED LIPS!!!! I bought this as a incentive for employees and they are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 12/19/2010

It's a key chain. Almost all transformers lover would like to have one. They are rubber maid head, big heads (maybe a little uncomfortable). Chain seems strong. They are big heads, maybe a little smaller would be better, they are a little uncomfortable in crowded laces where they can get stuck with things. I think the set would have to be cheaper, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordrandolf on 10/29/2010

Really well made and painted transformers models. The ring is very thick sturdy, as well as the chain. They have a little imantation on the back, don't really know if it's useful, but they have it. None, really good product. Perhaps they could be a little cheaper, but they are good. They come in a 4-pack, so if you only want one you still have to pay ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections