DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2000mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Phone Adapters + LED White Light
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichaldu on 05/20/2012

-Allows you to store extra energy for your device -Both solar and USB charging available -LED -Works out of the box, no need to "patch" anything -Solar panel is way too inefficient. Two days full of sunshine lasted for 15 minutes of charging my SGS2. Once it happened to me when I charged my phone and the battery was in direct sunlight, that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiberianbat on 09/26/2011

Yes, it works. You can use It and charge on direct sunlight. Shipment packed so poor. I received it in broken case. A main unit was O'k, but its battery was deeply discharged. Charging cable was broken and nonfunctional. So, I use some other charger and This device start working. From one fully charged device I can not charge my cellular to 100%. Bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydyakov on 08/08/2011

It came nice packed, really nice, it was in his original box, also in bubble package! the case was a little broken in the end but this is Ok, the main thing is that the solar charger was not damage! Its working nice, i charged my phone twice with the sun power and i can tell you its great-not because that you are charging it for free, its nice to watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlasher on 01/29/2011

Quite cheap and handy to have if your phone works with it. Environmentally friendly in the sense that it doesn't need alkaline batteries to run, all the power is from the sunlight. Didn't work with my phone, as my phone seems to be too powerful for it - but I use it on my USB heated gloves and it works OK with them No microusb connector with it, but ... Read more

0 1
  • Ok
    posted bysnowgrill on 11/09/2010

- Useful when camping or for an emergency to charge your phone or mp3 / mp4 player. - Came with a rigid plastic box to keep the solar device and all the accessories. - Lithium battery inside. - Doesn't have the correct adapter for my phone, I will have to use the cable that came with the phone with the USB plug - Flashlight is trash. - The US plug charger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydudado3 on 09/30/2010

-is good to recharge the phone ... -Ë bom para recarregar o celular... -I actually bought it to charge my iphone 4, but not for this. It bothered me, since to have USB input, I thought it recharges without problems. And the flashlight is not much use. -Eu na verdade comprei para recarregar o meu iphone 4, mas não serve para isso. Isso me incomodou, ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections