DX » Community » Reviews » Transparent Case Front and Back with Buttons Set for PSP
  • 5 star 15 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygokuhs on 04/24/2013

The relacinonsip value - quality it's very good. In youtube you can found thousands of tutorials to replace the casing The PSP looks good after assemble Some buttons don't fit very well (especialy the "home", vol +, vol -, etc. buttons) The rubber cover of the Memory Stick is black You have to be careful with the screws on the console, otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOnecton on 11/05/2011

-Cheapest Transparent Case out there -Build Quality is rather solid -Has the Sony Prints on Front and Back -Hey its Transparent -Included buttons are okay-ish .. ended up using the old ones - You need to wiggle a bit with the drillings - If u never tweaked something on your PSP and don't know what ure doing, don't buy it you end up breaking your PSP ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0nickm0 on 10/06/2011

- Beautiful housing for your PSP - Good material - Looks like original case, but then transparent - everything fitted perfectly - Very hard to put you PSP's hardware in it, only buy this when you know what you are doing! - Directional buttons didn't work good, ended up using the original! - Buttons on the lower side of the PSP don't have the icons The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFBMCU on 06/28/2011

-It is made out of tough and durable material, -comes with screw -the price -it looks pretty awsome -It is pretty hard too setup and install -for me it was expensive -its made out of plastic -does not come with analog stick If you REALLY know what your doing... go ahead and try it out, but if you don't know what your getting into do NOT buy this because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrooibos on 05/13/2011

First of all this Housing for the Psp 1000 is amazing. Nice Price, Included Buttons, Nice finish. This is the case i have to bought the first time and dont waste money for other cases. You can see inner parts and this faceplate is made of one piece. So the Screen can not click out and it is stronger. The Only cone are the buttons.They are too fin and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrussellclarke on 11/11/2010

Overall i was suprised by quality great object at the price well worth the money and apart from the direction arrows which worked terrible until i replced with oem part it is great object. really have to be an expert on psp repair i am and it took me around 90 minutes to fit with a lot of modifications to the case to make it work like oem part. but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelguerra1 on 10/11/2010

The package includes all pieces needed to replace the entire case including the d-pad and the x, circle, square, and trianle buttons. Great way to replace a cracked case. Does Not include the analogue stick!!! you would have to buy a new clear one to match your new case. "Available here too sku 12004". When installing you have to thread the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRockmanX on 08/10/2010

1. Nicely printed logos / writings. 2. Translucent back and transparent front. 3. Screen space is protected both inside and outside. 4. No scratches at all when I took it off the package. 5. Looks nice in the dark. 1. No Infrared cover (you can take it from your old case). 2. Some adjustments are needed on the power and wi-fi switches for them to work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPLZ111 on 07/16/2009

An appearance had better be transparence. A film of the prevention of wound had better be put on a list and the back of the screen. Transparency is high. Nice Price. The making of of the appearance is very good, and the logos are printed neatly, too. The production is not simple. There is not a transparent analog button. There is the place where you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOniak on 07/13/2009

Looks cool if you can manage to get it to fit correctly. Analog hole is too small, had to drill it out. Case doesn't fit together right. Screen scratches ridiculously easy, it scratched while putting the screen protector on. Chances are the faceplate will be the same state as your current within a day or less As an avid techie I figured this would be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections