DX » Community » Reviews » 21mm LED Acrylic Lens for Flashlight (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKorkonen on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plastic optics based on total internal reflection (TIR). The overall quality is ok, fairly efficient collimation of light from a power LED to a narrow beam. As a plastic optic the LED connections can not be accidentally short circuited as is possible with some... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byJosh101 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good solid acrylic (plastic) lens, were delivered with no damage and were all there. Ok beam for the LED's i used Cons:The slot for the LED is too deep for any of the LED's i used. only have the cavity was filled by the led. so i am not sure the focus was what... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The nice thing of these kind of optics is the high percentage of transducing light into a beam wich has a divergence comparable of a wideangle laser. Expecially with R2 leds, it is difficult to beat the divergence, even recoil led flashlight included. Can easi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byollyk22 on 06/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Use with Cree emitter is easy Nice clean optics Clean narrow beam Cons:Might need hot glue to stick to emitter Handle with care - can mark & scratch easily a bit lossy but sat in a standard reflector helps to reduce this. I personally would be sceptical ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteve000 on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These are great they really focus the LED and take away the flood. Id say the beam is around 5 degrees maybe 10degs. less than a normal LED at same distance. Cons:There is a lot of light being lost around the sides, id recommend coating the sides in reflective p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseckinb on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ TIR optics + A clean throwy beam + Works well with an XR-E emitter + Can take the place of a reflector easily Cons:- One in the batch was scratched and a piece chipped in the delivery. - May need to adjust the emitter distance to perfectly fit into the optics,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections