DX » Community » Reviews » Remote Switch Trigger for Olympus SP590UZ/SP570UZ + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypspeybro on 05/20/2013

Although it is not mentioned in the description, it works with olympus OM-D E-M5, I had no problem connecting it. I did not have to "push hard" to get it to connect to the camera like mentioned in some other reviews. there is not much difference in feeling between focus and shutter so accidental ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymumu on 11/10/2011

light, easy to use works nicely with my olimpus sp560uz not very well built. does not have a quality feel to it. the button is very unresponsive. difficult to destinguish between a half press and a full press. i wasn't in stock so i had to wait for it to be sent (took 2 weeks) and a wait of 3 weeks was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBeeDee95 on 05/27/2011

Very nice to use, quality cable with good lenght. 2 position shutter release is much better than on the IR version. Hold mode is good for bulb shooting or for continuous shooting. Works with all Olympus cameras, tested with E-520. Hard to notice the position of the knob. A very nice extra: If You want ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byUlongh on 04/26/2011

- Cheap price, especially when compared to the original RM-UC-1 that cost 40+ USD. - Good build quality. - Functionally, it is the same as the original RM-UC-1. - Has lock mechanism, which makes bulb exposure the most practical. - No battery needed for shutter releasing. - Not only good for long exposures,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections