DX » Community » Reviews » Remote Switch Trigger for Canon RS-60E3/350D/400D/450D/G10/550D/1000D/300D
Customer’s impression:
Could be better on package for shipment
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAgeorges on 11/12/2014

products arrived well however because there are send in a envelope with bubble wrap, several box which contains the Remote Switch Trigger were deformed. Then, we have to repackage them. Read more

Impression:Could be better on package for shipment;

0 0 0

• posted bycazzman on 11/01/2013

Works perfectly, no delay after pressing the button. Has fully working two stage button, for autofocus and shutter. Button-lock for long exposures, easy to switch on and off. When using outdoors, dirt can get in the button fairly easy, but it won't stop working. And the dirt is easy to clean out after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 06/06/2013

Hi.. I have multiple DSLRs & have been using Remote Switches since long. I bought this Remote Switch and was waiting for it.... In 2 weeks it arrived... It is V Good Quality Make. Study ~ Soft Buttons ~ Sleek It came in a nice box... I plan to buy couple of more of these Remote Switches in coming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFran95 on 05/23/2013

Exactly what you need for what you want. Exceptional quality. Strong parts Cord is long. Button doesn't have much resistance. A bit annoying to store as the cord doesn't stay wrapped around the model. Good cord length, not too short and not long enough to be annoying. Don't worry about the cons though,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybcrfiji on 03/31/2013

Does what it says. I bought this remote switch for my Canon EOS 650D and it worked just fine. Bull's eye my friends. The quality is perfect. The plastic case seems that will be in use just a long period of time. The wire is thick and durable. Some people in reviews sad that ''The wire could be longer'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytzonday on 02/27/2013

Great remote! doesn't get any better than this in my opinion, unless you can find something cheaper. Works as advertised, half shutter works along with the hold. Release of the hold is light but it doesn't slip upon the lightest pressure. None. Build quality is decent, made up of plastic but since it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZbDrt on 02/12/2013

The price of course It fits for Canon EOS 550D camera even it is not written in the name of this item Autofocus, shot and BULB mode supported The positions of button for autofocusing and shooting is separated but not so clearly. I suppose little practice its necessary for be sure when you are just fucusing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysujay0000 on 02/05/2013

- Very very essential in case using a tripod and want to avoid any minutest of movement... - Handy for long exposure shots as well. - For the price its awesome! No two opinions about it! Go get it! None.. I couldn't find any... Came in very handy with my 1000D for clicking long exposure & MACRO shots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvandenpoll1979 on 01/28/2013

Cheap and works great. Just put it in the camera and it works. No manual needed. It works on my Canon EOS 1000D. I still haven't used it a lot, but it looks like a good building quility. Ideal for if you want to push the camera-button, without shaking te camera. For example when it´s dark (I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeesh on 01/23/2013

It's a very useful thing for a bunch of photographic cases. First of all, you can use it for the scenes that need long exposure - even if you have a good tripod, you will need a remote switch trigger just to relax your finger and to avoid camera shake when you push the shutter button. This trigger has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections