DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 30 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it's supposed to do. Holds nicely on the back of kindle cover or back cover of a book. Flexible necks look sturdy enough. It's bright enough for reading. Each lamp has two brightness settings. Cons:Build quality could be better. Mine came with a bro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the best book light I have ever used -- bar NONE. Not to mention that I expected a lot worse for the low price. The flexible necks are long enough to place the light exactly where you want it and leave plenty of room so you don't hit them when you turn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferrosario on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy good, easy to carry from one point to another, and the light is appropriate for reading, using a laptop, etc. Really cheap, I bought one locally and the price was three times bigger. Nice design, it will fix in any desk. Cons:You need three batteries, I find this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lighting. Flexible neck. There are 2 heads on 2 separate flexible necks. Both heads each has a button, and 2 separate modes - one mode with 1 LED on, and one with 2 LEDs on (on each head). Clamp is good, strong. Includes a non-skid angle-changing foot tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomyjj on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wanted to use it as a podium light in my church. Pros first: Very easy to use. Clips has enough strength to hold well on to surfaces. Cons:I bought three of them and one was already broken by the time I got the delivery. Flexible necks are not so strong and will not hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonrh on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i needed night lamps for my doughters when they are reading their books just before they go to sleep. this device i exactly what i needed: it clamps to any width up to 1 inch thick (wooden bed) it is flexible to allow any angle and stiff enough to hold at its position.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLala9 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hastes totalmente flexíveis, as cabeças também giram, dois níveis de iluminação, clipe firme, na ponta ele tem uma peça móvel, emborrachado, que se adapta ao ângulo da superfície para maior firmeza. Fácil ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiobsb on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Well, it works as expected. Nice amount of light for a dark room, if you want to read something -It has 2 levels of power... cool Cons:-I don't feel it's that portable... it's a little annoying to deal with that hanging around. OtherThoughts:Well, I thoght this could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutango on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and the light is good. I use to read lyrics in small concerts, and it works very nice. It's also economic. [Bem barato e a luz é boa. Uso para ler letras de música em pequenos shows. É econômica, também] Cons:I think none. [Não v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtiberio on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful design. May be used by two people at once (two independent necks/heads, lights have independent switches). Necks are robust and firm. The LED lights are bright. Strong plastic clamp. Clamp can adapt to several objects, its tip is rubber-protected to avoid scra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections