DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Flimsy PRODUTO Muito Útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChicolillo10 on 11/26/2014

My last order of this product, I paid 4 units and received only 1. When will I receive the missing? I do not know if you did not have in stock but would like a team. In previous order of that product shipment arrived without problems. Read more

Impression:PRODUTO Muito Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byPA5UL on 11/17/2014

Pro: 4 separately switcheable LED ligths in two flexible armatures give just the right amount of light just where you want it. I bought a number for my music group, to be able to read the score on our sheet music stands when performing on a dark stage. Con: Battery cover is supposed to snap shut but ... Read more

Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently

Impression:Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted bytafariasdf on 05/13/2014

It does what it's supposed to do. Holds nicely on the back of kindle cover or back cover of a book. Flexible necks look sturdy enough. It's bright enough for reading. Each lamp has two brightness settings. Build quality could be better. Mine came with a broken tip of battery cover, so it does't stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

This is the best book light I have ever used -- bar NONE. Not to mention that I expected a lot worse for the low price. The flexible necks are long enough to place the light exactly where you want it and leave plenty of room so you don't hit them when you turn pages. I love it that there are two separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomasperez on 01/02/2014

Un precio bajo, pero con una calidad bastante considerable, también tiene una buena iluminacion la verdad ninguna contra, todo va perfecto. Tengo tres linternas de estas y todavia funciona las tres perfectamente nada que objetar cumple sobradamente su fuccion y ademas a un precio muy bajo. No se ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfpanettieri on 11/29/2013

presta una gran iluminacion es muy flexible por lo que se adapta a multiples usos y muy bueno por el precio no encontramos ninguno excepto que estaria bueno que viniera con unas baterias recargables que nosotros le pusimos unas que ya teniamos mi esposo lo usa para leer en la oscuridad el kindle y yo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenze on 07/12/2013

English: Great product, fits perfectly in every ebook, i use it in a kindle 4 and it's great. The fact of having 2 lights is great because puts light in every part of the screen for equal, ther are no overlighted zones. It is very light. Español: Gran producto, encaja perfectamente en cualquier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferrosario on 06/10/2013

Realy good, easy to carry from one point to another, and the light is appropriate for reading, using a laptop, etc. Really cheap, I bought one locally and the price was three times bigger. Nice design, it will fix in any desk. You need three batteries, I find this amount uncomfortable because you buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Good lighting. Flexible neck. There are 2 heads on 2 separate flexible necks. Both heads each has a button, and 2 separate modes - one mode with 1 LED on, and one with 2 LEDs on (on each head). Clamp is good, strong. Includes a non-skid angle-changing foot that will ensure good support of the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomyjj on 05/12/2013

I wanted to use it as a podium light in my church. Pros first: Very easy to use. Clips has enough strength to hold well on to surfaces. I bought three of them and one was already broken by the time I got the delivery. Flexible necks are not so strong and will not hold its position when it is moved around.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections