DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful OK BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdward63 on 08/14/2015

Order to delivery: 15 days. Pros: The two flexible necks stay where you put them and easily light up two A4 sheets on a music stand. The three AAA batteries are a good choice for the power source. Cons: None.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPetra92 on 06/19/2015

I love this lamp. It work more than a year now and the lights are great. Even one shines okay, but two are perfect. I would totally recommend it.

Impression:good,OK,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDoctorZ on 06/17/2015

Pros: it is bright enough for the price Cons: Product feel cheap, it rattles when press the on off buttons. Very difficult to close the battery compartment, I ended up damaging the clip holder end piece for applying to much pressure on it. Requires 3 batteries but the third battery got shorted It... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bymrannisto on 06/16/2015

Good product to use for notestand. I give good light but are not too bright. With this price a perfect choiche for musians with gigs.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynanndo00 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Quality is ok; The light is very strong; You can use for in a lot of situations, not only to read books, etc. Cons: Have no battery included, we have to buy it; the buttons seems fragile.

Impression:good,OK,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGoldwater on 03/05/2015

Good for small tables. Cliper does not fit some big tables. Need batteries 3 of them. Please check phots make bunch of them =)

lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read

Impression:portable,flexible,lighty;

0 0 1

• posted byEdivaldopv on 03/03/2015

nada contra

0 0 0

• posted byChicolillo10 on 11/26/2014

My last order of this product, I paid 4 units and received only 1. When will I receive the missing? I do not know if you did not have in stock but would like a team. In previous order of that product shipment arrived without problems.

Impression:PRODUTO Muito Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byPA5UL on 11/17/2014

Pro: 4 separately switcheable LED ligths in two flexible armatures give just the right amount of light just where you want it. I bought a number for my music group, to be able to read the score on our sheet music stands when performing on a dark stage. Con: Battery cover is supposed to snap shut... Read more

Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently

Impression:Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted bypyjawell on 10/04/2014

I own it for more than two years already - still works perfectly with one sets of non-rechargable baterries (which are not included so you have to buy them separately). I was slightly worried about the quality but there's nothing to worry about - the flexible necks work well, no issues with wires... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere