DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful OK BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5655174 on 09/02/2015

Pros: Price is decent. Works as stated. The single or double LED setting is nice. Available option to use AC adapter as power instead of batteries. Clip opens quite wide and allows easy attaching to surfaces. Cons: Even with all four LEDs on, it's not very bright. The battery cover was difficult... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdward63 on 08/14/2015

Order to delivery: 15 days. Pros: The two flexible necks stay where you put them and easily light up two A4 sheets on a music stand. The three AAA batteries are a good choice for the power source. Cons: None.

0 0 0

• posted byPetra92 on 06/19/2015

I love this lamp. It work more than a year now and the lights are great. Even one shines okay, but two are perfect. I would totally recommend it.

0 0 0

• posted byDoctorZ on 06/17/2015

Pros: it is bright enough for the price Cons: Product feel cheap, it rattles when press the on off buttons. Very difficult to close the battery compartment, I ended up damaging the clip holder end piece for applying to much pressure on it. Requires 3 batteries but the third battery got shorted It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrannisto on 06/16/2015

Good product to use for notestand. I give good light but are not too bright. With this price a perfect choiche for musians with gigs.

0 0 0

• posted bynanndo00 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Quality is ok; The light is very strong; You can use for in a lot of situations, not only to read books, etc. Cons: Have no battery included, we have to buy it; the buttons seems fragile.

0 0 0

• posted byGoldwater on 03/05/2015

Good for small tables. Cliper does not fit some big tables. Need batteries 3 of them. Please check phots make bunch of them =)

lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read lamp to read

0 0 1

• posted byEdivaldopv on 03/03/2015

nada contra

0 0 0

• posted byChicolillo10 on 11/26/2014

My last order of this product, I paid 4 units and received only 1. When will I receive the missing? I do not know if you did not have in stock but would like a team. In previous order of that product shipment arrived without problems.

Impression:PRODUTO Muito Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byPA5UL on 11/17/2014

Pro: 4 separately switcheable LED ligths in two flexible armatures give just the right amount of light just where you want it. I bought a number for my music group, to be able to read the score on our sheet music stands when performing on a dark stage. Con: Battery cover is supposed to snap shut... Read more

Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently Great when handled very gently

0 0 0

DX Everywhere