DX » Community » Reviews » Slim-Fit Protective PU Leather Case with Stand Holder for Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great copy of the original case

posted by sangsara on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This case imitates the original Apple case's design to a T. The only difference is the material used (synthetic leather instead of a matte rubberized coat), and to some extent, poorer build quality. But that's not to say it isn't good. What you get for the price is a reasonably useful copy that fits the iPad snugly and seems durable enough to hold up to everyday use. I love it for the typing angle (again, the same mechanism as the Apple case), and can forgive the slightly-too-tight fit. Once you've managed to wedge your iPad in, it's perfectly alright. From what I've seen of the Apple one, it slides in more easily, but this isn't really a big deal. The cutout holes are all in the right place too.

Cons:

Seeing as how all the expensive cases out there retailing for US$40 and up are also made in China to quality standards only slightly higher, I can't really fault this $12 case. It's a great bargain and should serve you well as a backup case, or as an Apple-like second case should you have another functionally different case (I have one that's like a sleeve, so this is a complementary purchase).

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Great buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections