DX » Community » Reviews » E27 4W 96-LED 672-Lumen White Light Bulb (180~240V AC)
  • 5 star 15 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuicideOG on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesnt spend almost any electricity, does fit under the light classes we have in the ceiling. Works nice, we have one in the shower so it is in moist room and no problems there. Cons:It is not as bright as it says in here, when you need a lot of light to the room 2 of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilkof on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clear Light. Only serves to illuminate a closet or some small spaces like drawer. The price is ok. The material is of very good quality. In general terms the light bulb its good, although with some defects (see cons). Cons:The received product is not what I ordered. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatreco on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lamps, from "original" SKU are great, Ihave lamps over a year now and all working, but...(see cons, please...) Cons:I´ve buyed many of this lamps, and the ones that arrived are not the SKU I´m used to receive, the lamps are not the same... Read more

4 1
  • posted byfrankp2 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It replaced a 60W incandescent light build in a rarely used lamp. Works well and stays cool. Would replace 45W in terms of brightness. Can't go wrong with 4W consumption. Cons:Visually it seems about only 75% of the brightness of the 60W. I found many other lights with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be just screwed in place of normal light bulb. This is actually brighter than the light bulb I replaced. Energy consumption is much less than light bulbs of the same brightness. Cons:The color is cold white, so can't be used to replace broken light bulbs if the ligh... Read more

Comparison of new and old product of same SKU
    0 1
  • posted byvchizh on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Already have 10 such lamps. What can I say: 1) Build quality is very good. 2) Light is emitted almost in all directions. 3) Power consumption of lamp is 4.1-4.2 W, it also has low power factory 0.48. If you calculate power consumption by multiplication of volt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandolphCarter on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Economizing power consumption. + Enough bright. + There is no dimming and color changing at any single LED after 5 month of use. + Not big size with respect to other similar bulbs. Cons:Cold color sometimes is annoying for eyes, but if you do not read someth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovolo on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is very white, just like a fluorescent tube. Makes no noise at all and with two of these i am illuminating a room very well. They do not waste any energy. very cheap Cons:The lights seems a bit to dim. Not the same as a normal light bulb. But you can c... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGraven on 11/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple light that works as expected. Starts instantly. Looks fantastic inside a nice diffuser. Doesn't get too hot even when fully encased in an environmentally sealed light enclosure. I don't find the dimensions too bad - seems to fit in most enclosures I try.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCucalambe0 on 10/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very bright for the power rating. As bright as a 60 Watt. conventional bulb. - Build quality seems ok. Anyway the test of time will tell. - Does not warm up much, so that should help it to last long ( I hope ) - It spreads the light almost 360º. Lights... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections