DX » Community » Reviews » E27 4W 96-LED 672-Lumen White Light Bulb (180~240V AC)
  • 5 star 17 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byincuabte on 12/10/2013

I use this LED bulb on my fan. It lasted more than on year and its still bright and good. LED generates less heat so helps to keep the room at cool temperature. None so far. It does not emmit a fully white light. The light comes with a light tint of yellow. My fan can take 4 bulb. I installed this LED bulb and two other LED bulbs bought from DX. They ... Read more

This product vs SKU51280 SKU131611 n normal bulb
    0 0
  • posted byAnonymo on 09/08/2013

Very solid structure, the plug fits very well and overall a good build quality. It's bright for a 25m^2 room, can be even put on a bigger one. Color it's plain white and not unidirectional. After one year of use there are still no broken LEDs and brightness didn't change. Start-up it's very fast, like a halogen one. Can't find any, maybe a bit overpriced.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuicideOG on 04/06/2013

Doesnt spend almost any electricity, does fit under the light classes we have in the ceiling. Works nice, we have one in the shower so it is in moist room and no problems there. It is not as bright as it says in here, when you need a lot of light to the room 2 of these is not even close to enough. In light room where you have white walls etc. it may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilkof on 02/12/2013

Clear Light. Only serves to illuminate a closet or some small spaces like drawer. The price is ok. The material is of very good quality. In general terms the light bulb its good, although with some defects (see cons). The received product is not what I ordered. The brightness is extremely poor. The product size is very smaller than picture. Other important ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatreco on 01/22/2013

The lamps, from "original" SKU are great, Ihave lamps over a year now and all working, but...(see cons, please...) I´ve buyed many of this lamps, and the ones that arrived are not the SKU I´m used to receive, the lamps are not the same, they are low quality built, poor light, and one of the 6 I´ve buyed not working !!!! DX should ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byfrankp2 on 10/10/2012

It replaced a 60W incandescent light build in a rarely used lamp. Works well and stays cool. Would replace 45W in terms of brightness. Can't go wrong with 4W consumption. Visually it seems about only 75% of the brightness of the 60W. I found many other lights with a better price tag and have comparable prices locally. Keep shopping and better deals ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 09/04/2012

Can be just screwed in place of normal light bulb. This is actually brighter than the light bulb I replaced. Energy consumption is much less than light bulbs of the same brightness. The color is cold white, so can't be used to replace broken light bulbs if the light color is important. Note that the color is more cold like fluorescent lamps, and not ... Read more

Comparison of new and old product of same SKU
    0 1
  • posted byvchizh on 08/15/2012

Already have 10 such lamps. What can I say: 1) Build quality is very good. 2) Light is emitted almost in all directions. 3) Power consumption of lamp is 4.1-4.2 W, it also has low power factory 0.48. If you calculate power consumption by multiplication of voltage and current you have also to take this power factor into account. 4) Light temerature is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandolphCarter on 02/01/2012

+ Economizing power consumption. + Enough bright. + There is no dimming and color changing at any single LED after 5 month of use. + Not big size with respect to other similar bulbs. Cold color sometimes is annoying for eyes, but if you do not read something under the light it is comfortable. Looks fragile, but will be use static. There was a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovolo on 01/15/2012

The light is very white, just like a fluorescent tube. Makes no noise at all and with two of these i am illuminating a room very well. They do not waste any energy. very cheap The lights seems a bit to dim. Not the same as a normal light bulb. But you can chech that with the lumens. Anyways, im happy enough Might have looked for the warm light ones.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections