Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleehuishan on 06/05/2013

Just purchased it as my replacement cover. The first cover is damaged with daily use for more than one year. It is actually durable and my phone survived multiple drops in the casing with no problems. The magnet closure seems to interfere with the phone sometimes. Otherwise, there are no cons to speak ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeymikey59 on 01/07/2013

For the price this item can't be beat.. iPhone 4 (4-s) Fits perfect,, feels good in the hand.. Looks expensive but only costs 3 bucks.. They won't let you make a post with less than 500 characters,, well it's hard to make a statement about something so simple that you can't find anything wrong with and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhmpff on 11/12/2012

they fit Great i used one for about an year and now its being damaged on the edges the magnate works good it hold's the flap on its position the price is right these cost about 20 euro for one case in my country (NL) that's 8 x this one its strong and cant find the different on the one that cost 20 euro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaezop1 on 10/21/2012

easy to use, perfect fit with iphone. good cheap cover and does not damage easy. material is of sufficient quality. price / quality ratio is good. no cons, for this price you have a good price / quality ratio easy to use. if there were different colours available it would be more fancy than this black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroTheHero on 09/28/2011

This case is excellent, it protects your phone so you're not afraid of just tossing it on a pocket or bag, with keys or other objects. And the material looks nice too, good feel and texture. Only one issue: the iPhone has a proximity sensor just above the earpiece, comprised of an infrared emitter/receiver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhomestarjay on 05/24/2011

- Surprisingly durable for the price - Good design and fits the phone snugly, and protects the corners from accidental drops - Professional looking - Magnets create a pretty secure hold on the item. - Little wear and tear None that I can think of. Some people would prefer to not have a flip-up flap because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byselmo89 on 03/27/2011

Have owned for a few months now. I originally bought two of them because I thought that one would break, but both have lasted for ages! almost no wearing. Protects my phone well, thick-ish casing. - Good Quality - Nice color - Easy to open/close (the magnets work perfectly) - Wrist strap is handy. -Fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrezhnev on 01/07/2011

- Excellent quality (nice - All controls and cameras holes are well matched - Easy to open and close the flip, this can be done with one hand - Magnetic locks work perfectly, flip opens with a light force - Suited not only to the original iPhone4, but also to "clones" - The lower corners of the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudavargas on 11/08/2010

Great case for IPhone 4. Fits like a glove! -Nice material. -Magnetic lid works like a charm. -USB Connector fits perfectly using this case. -All buttons, both cameras and flash holes are well positioned. -Can flip open using only one thumb and close just by flipping it. -You wont need any clear plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections