Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvangool.ron@gmail.com on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this for more than one year, my phone survived a few falls without breaking the glasses or scratches. I now ordered an orange one because unfortunatedly the blue one is sold out..... The inside is made with soft fabric so it protect the phone very well. The magne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashleywright55 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good reliable quality. The phone fits very nicely into the holder, which also helps to stop the phone from sliding and falling out. The colour does not fade or tear. Cons:Really can't fault it. Might look a little tacky in blue or pink. After a while, it will gradually... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscarfavio on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty and elegant, inside is silken and iphone up and down very well and easy Cons:Only a problem failed sensor proximity with this case, but I've trimmed a little and works! The same problem with protective PU case with strap for Iphone 4 colour white,but for this pri... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections