Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoxenz on 11/11/2012

The protective seems to be good quality, iphone fits perfectly, it does not slip, and is very well protected! No problem to connect the charging cable Rising edges too much on the screen, sometimes painful on certain application, or to make sliding on the status bar, the magnet work very well, everything was designed to use all parts of the iphone, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIzmo on 06/13/2012

A good and solid case. Magnet keeps the flap closed very well. Feels good while holding, no rough edges etc. The case is a bit in the way when trying to use the edge of the screen. The cover flap could've had pockets for credit cards, but that isn't that big of an issue. Material is probably artificial leather, so easier to keep clean. Good quality ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNewYorker on 10/07/2010

Well its very cheap, I think its worth more then you pay for.. It protects your iphone from drops and scratches. It looks very cool and feels good holding. None really, takes more space in your pocket maybe.. Also the iphone fits perfect. I use this case/strap when Im out running or in a situation where I might drop it.. If you drop the phone theres ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections