DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Cappuccino Tobacco Flavor (10ml)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasancakir on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has nice quality. - Price is great. - Tastes exactly as it should be. Cons:- Plastic bottle is not very nice. - Bottle may leak a little if it is not used carefully. - No brand, or anything to show when or where it is produced. OtherThoughts:If you want t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice!! very very nice!!! very close to coffee taste!! even the liquid itself taste sweet and good!! Cons:non i would say, except that the box that it was shipped in was almost crumpled up and taped like it was some kind of secret substance OtherThoughts:it vaps nic... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybadaro292 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good taste... Taste a lot like Cappuccino, smells like Cappuccino too... The best sweet oil i ever tasted... Produces a lot of vapour... Well packed... Easy to drop the oil in the cartridge... Even the color is like Cappuccino... Cons:The price is good Th... Read more

Tobbaco tar Oil Tobacco tar Oil box
    0 0
  • posted byrsfanet on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product was cheap, the quality of it isn't the best but it's good. I didn't taste it yet but it smells okay, and from previous reviews it's good. Cons:There are no cons for this product, except for the very slow shipping. I live in the middle east, so it ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilgaplaukis on 03/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good taste: like real cappuccino! - Cheaper than buying pre-filled cartridges; - Easy to fill up cartridges with a syringe; - If you do not use a syringe, it is possible to fill up cartridges using the eyedropper provided, although I would recommend buying a syring... Read more

1 0
  • posted byravelasalle on 11/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice!! very very nice!!! very close to coffee taste!! even the liquid itself taste sweet and good!! Cons:non i would say, except that the box that it was shipped in was almost crumpled up and taped like it was some kind of secret substance OtherThoughts:it vaps nicel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Delicious, yummy- yum yum Cappuccino taste! - big bottle (clearly marked with taste and strength) - Price was fair - smells super good Cons:dries mouth out more than some. not really con since all vapes do this, but its a little more dryness on the sweeter oils. so it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections