DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Cappuccino Tobacco Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasancakir on 02/21/2013

- It has nice quality. - Price is great. - Tastes exactly as it should be. - Plastic bottle is not very nice. - Bottle may leak a little if it is not used carefully. - No brand, or anything to show when or where it is produced. If you want to smoke an e-cigarette, this one is very cheap and quality product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

very nice!! very very nice!!! very close to coffee taste!! even the liquid itself taste sweet and good!! non i would say, except that the box that it was shipped in was almost crumpled up and taped like it was some kind of secret substance it vaps nicely except that the first few times you gotta smoke ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybadaro292 on 01/10/2013

Very good taste... Taste a lot like Cappuccino, smells like Cappuccino too... The best sweet oil i ever tasted... Produces a lot of vapour... Well packed... Easy to drop the oil in the cartridge... Even the color is like Cappuccino... The price is good The price... Very expensive... Mine take long to ... Read more

Tobbaco tar Oil Tobacco tar Oil box

0 0 0

• posted byrsfanet on 11/23/2012

This product was cheap, the quality of it isn't the best but it's good. I didn't taste it yet but it smells okay, and from previous reviews it's good. There are no cons for this product, except for the very slow shipping. I live in the middle east, so it may be different for most other buyers. It's cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilgaplaukis on 03/18/2012

- Very good taste: like real cappuccino! - Cheaper than buying pre-filled cartridges; - Easy to fill up cartridges with a syringe; - If you do not use a syringe, it is possible to fill up cartridges using the eyedropper provided, although I would recommend buying a syringe in a local pharmacy. - The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byravelasalle on 11/25/2011

very nice!! very very nice!!! very close to coffee taste!! even the liquid itself taste sweet and good!! non i would say, except that the box that it was shipped in was almost crumpled up and taped like it was some kind of secret substance it vaps nicely except that the first few times you gotta smoke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

- Delicious, yummy- yum yum Cappuccino taste! - big bottle (clearly marked with taste and strength) - Price was fair - smells super good dries mouth out more than some. not really con since all vapes do this, but its a little more dryness on the sweeter oils. so its to be expected. Also the size of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections