Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Build quality is great
- Very light
- Plug & play on windows XP, no software/driver installation needed
- Shortcut buttons, which works out of the box
- Operation rage around 7 meters (no obstacles) and the revisers is plugged into the front panel USB slots. When I plugged the reciver into the back side, rage was around 3-4 meters.
- Smooth TrackPad and no keystrokes drops. I type & use the trackpad fairly fast, and I haven't experienced any discomfort or sluggeshiness.
- Great price :)
- No On/Off switch , not sure how will the battery life be with the build-in power management. Since its a radio freq. type keyboard, I think it wont consume power on idle.
- No light indicators for (CAPs , Num Lock, Scroll Lock) these three are important and I really hate that they are not included. (Some images show the three LEDs and some not, even the box I recived on the cover and back images show the 3 LEDs, but the actual keyboard DOES NOT).
- Touchpad doesn't include the scroll you usually see on the right side like in laptops touchpads.
Great Price and Quality build.
I just hate the fact that on the box, it shows the 3 LEDs for (CAPs , Num Lock, Scroll Lock), but the actual keyboard DOES NOT have them. and I wish DX/supplier indicates this in the images and item description as I feel kinda cheated.
Other than that, I would highly recommend this item. Smiler products from Logitic are at least 2-3 times the price in my area.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.