• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Product, Both Quality & Price

posted by NeonLight84 on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Build quality is great

- Very light

- Plug & play on windows XP, no software/driver installation needed

- Shortcut buttons, which works out of the box

- Operation rage around 7 meters (no obstacles) and the revisers is plugged into the front panel USB slots. When I plugged the reciver into the back side, rage was around 3-4 meters.

- Smooth TrackPad and no keystrokes drops. I type & use the trackpad fairly fast, and I haven't experienced any discomfort or sluggeshiness.

- Great price :)

Cons:

- No On/Off switch , not sure how will the battery life be with the build-in power management. Since its a radio freq. type keyboard, I think it wont consume power on idle.

- No light indicators for (CAPs , Num Lock, Scroll Lock) these three are important and I really hate that they are not included. (Some images show the three LEDs and some not, even the box I recived on the cover and back images show the 3 LEDs, but the actual keyboard DOES NOT).

- Touchpad doesn't include the scroll you usually see on the right side like in laptops touchpads.

Bottomline:

Great Price and Quality build.

I just hate the fact that on the box, it shows the 3 LEDs for (CAPs , Num Lock, Scroll Lock), but the actual keyboard DOES NOT have them. and I wish DX/supplier indicates this in the images and item description as I feel kinda cheated.

Other than that, I would highly recommend this item. Smiler products from Logitic are at least 2-3 times the price in my area.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections