DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station with 3.5MM Line Out for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
Neat
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcdougie on 12/11/2014

This product is easy to use. No instruction manual needed at all. However, it works best when you don't have a case on your phone. Read more

Impression:Neat;

0 0 0

• posted byBlue54015 on 08/27/2013

Works with a bumper (apple thick ones) or cases without issues for me. (some people said otherwise on reviews, no problem for me). Audio plug on it, usefull. No support for the phone so it stands only held by the plug. (it's no surprise). Holds well in place on the desk since there is a weight inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimazi on 08/10/2012

this docking station is very good. It seems like the same as in the apple store itself. it is charging your phone during the night without any sound of incoming messages. do not hesitate to buy this product because it is from good quality. i had order this before and it was not charging my phone. nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimazi on 07/27/2012

look likes the same as apple it is working very good. no noise of messages during your sleep and your alarm clock is working and ringtone as well for any urgent matters. i ordered a few of those docks and one of them was no working. it takes too long to get an other item been send to your home adress ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheShanMan on 11/07/2011

Love it! Allows me to easily dock my iphone 4 with cover, and get an audio out line to connect to my computer or car stereo. I'm ordering more! Wish it fit more snugly, but hey, it's designed for iphones with covers, so you can't really complain too much about the fit. You don't have control over the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatfanclub on 10/27/2011

1. Fits well for iphone 4 with bumper and thin cover. There is ample space available on the sides for iphone 4 with bumper and cover. 2. Value for money 3. The dock itself looks genuine 4. Finishing is quite good - no rough edges, the colour is pure white with gray base 1. Charging contact is sometimes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDej2525 on 08/20/2011

I thought it wouldn't fit my iphone 4 if I use with case but no, it really fits. I use the case as the link below http://www.dealextreme.com/p/silicone-backside-case-with-screen-guard-pouch-stand-for-iphone-4-blue-50137 It still fits perfectly. So the case that's thinner than this case, it should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeminilaydee on 06/24/2011

Works great has a good solid build and it works with the silicone case i had bought off here When i first plugged it in it said it doesn't charge the device and the once i disconnected it and connected it again it worked fine i think it should have a bigger opening where the phone sits or just not be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreas56 on 05/28/2011

Great value for money. Looks like genuine. seems well built i will buy more of this. tried som other ones but they were not as good as this. somethimes i dont hear the beep/vib from the phone when connecting like wtih the oroginal connection. But it is connencted to itunes and is charging. event fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreas56 on 05/28/2011

Great value for money. Looks like genuine. seems well built i will buy more of this. tried som other ones but they were not as good as this. somethimes i dont hear the beep/vib from the phone when connecting like wtih the oroginal connection. But it is connencted to itunes and is charging. event fits ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections