Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytemen on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect! Works in any conditions I could think off. Build quality is just fine, works without ANY glitches. I was using it for some in house works, as well as outdoors, or with some minor works with car. Especially with this price - it's a no brainer. Cons:I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoolsG on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brilliant jet lighter that can withstand very windy conditions. I now own several of them and have used them for several years. I use the lighter both indoors and outdoors. It´s great for lighting candles, wood fires and camping stoves. Cons:None I can th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffreyCK on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little butane lighter is great. It has a large fuel tank and still remains a nice size. You can lock the lighter into the on state if you are using it for extended periods of time. Feels strong and well build other than one issue I mention below. Cons:keychain atta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNoxofox on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is an nice and steady butane lighter, it feels very very strong because of the metal on top, the flame protection is also good, it is made from metal. Cons:I did not came with any gas in it unforunately but i can fix that because butane bottles are not that expensive,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheartwork on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- relatively small and portable (in comparing it to some of the other similar items) - can be reloaded - flame intesity can be regulated, but need a small screwdriver - precise, strong flame - more resistant to wind blowing then regular lighters - sturdy, solid... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVitKiev on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- regulated flame; - fixable flame (you just fix your lighter in some clamp and use both your hands while it still burns); - enough good quality; - metal top; - very low price. Cons:just one - it arrived without rubber housing in the inlet valve, so it couldn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytuomoalajoki on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use - safe - protected with mechanism - adjustable flame - can be used for more than just a lighter Cons:- keychain is more or less unusable - could be a little bigger overall OtherThoughts:I have bought many of these to myself and my friends and all... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjackycola on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good quality jet lighter. The upper part is made of Metal so it does not melt even after long use. There is some cheap plastic switch to lock it and keep it burning which is pretty cool. Can stand on the side with the switch and burn for itself. Cons:Ne... Read more

1 2
  • posted byfalsehope on 06/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, compact, large flame. Great price. Clear plastic to see the amount of fuel remaining. Cover cap to protect the burner. Hot large flame that is adjustable. Cons:None that I can think of yet. I did have to use a different nozzle on my butane in order to fill the ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsampedro on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best of this lighter is the capacity of the tank. I personally use it to light cigars; with other cigar lighters to ignite 3-4 cigars were spent, with this lighter, I can light more than 10 cigars. It has a powerful flame, which can also be regulated; too... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections