Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytemen on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect! Works in any conditions I could think off. Build quality is just fine, works without ANY glitches. I was using it for some in house works, as well as outdoors, or with some minor works with car. Especially with this price - it's a no brainer. Cons:I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoolsG on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brilliant jet lighter that can withstand very windy conditions. I now own several of them and have used them for several years. I use the lighter both indoors and outdoors. It´s great for lighting candles, wood fires and camping stoves. Cons:None I can th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArmaniGamer on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small, which isn't a bad thing. It's really handy if you want to take it with you. Also it has a keychain, and a cover so there doesn't get any dirt in there. It doesn't feel very cheap in my opinion. Cons:As a matter of fact I can't find any cons, I'm just so hap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Je suis très content d'avoir acheter ce produit il est d'un bonne qualité . ATTENTION il n'est pas livré avec le gaz ce qui est normal c'est juste pour le rappeler. Très beau design Cons:Au bout de quelques mois la couleur s'enlève sur certains... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOakleafRanger09 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice working torch, easy to use, compact, built in safety that prevents accidental ignition, transparent tank to view the fuel level Cons:The only downside I can think of is simply that it isn't a full sized torch, so it can't be used as heavily in a short time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffreyCK on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little butane lighter is great. It has a large fuel tank and still remains a nice size. You can lock the lighter into the on state if you are using it for extended periods of time. Feels strong and well build other than one issue I mention below. Cons:keychain atta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNoxofox on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is an nice and steady butane lighter, it feels very very strong because of the metal on top, the flame protection is also good, it is made from metal. Cons:I did not came with any gas in it unforunately but i can fix that because butane bottles are not that expensive,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheartwork on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- relatively small and portable (in comparing it to some of the other similar items) - can be reloaded - flame intesity can be regulated, but need a small screwdriver - precise, strong flame - more resistant to wind blowing then regular lighters - sturdy, solid... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVitKiev on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- regulated flame; - fixable flame (you just fix your lighter in some clamp and use both your hands while it still burns); - enough good quality; - metal top; - very low price. Cons:just one - it arrived without rubber housing in the inlet valve, so it couldn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytuomoalajoki on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to use - safe - protected with mechanism - adjustable flame - can be used for more than just a lighter Cons:- keychain is more or less unusable - could be a little bigger overall OtherThoughts:I have bought many of these to myself and my friends and all... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections