Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTurbogbg on 12/02/2014

I bought one of this 1,5 years ago and it still is running good, good price and you can buy 10 of these for the same price as a Xikar lighter(and mine has lived longer than my Xikar lighter..), perfect for the fireworks and perfect for cigars. PS. If you live in EU order from the EU site, if it get stuck ... Read more

Impression:good,Perfect For Cigars;

0 0 0

• posted bytemen on 04/27/2014

Perfect! Works in any conditions I could think off. Build quality is just fine, works without ANY glitches. I was using it for some in house works, as well as outdoors, or with some minor works with car. Especially with this price - it's a no brainer. I have this lighter for over a year now.. I still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoolsG on 04/25/2014

Brilliant jet lighter that can withstand very windy conditions. I now own several of them and have used them for several years. I use the lighter both indoors and outdoors. It´s great for lighting candles, wood fires and camping stoves. None I can think of. Even though the flame is strong the gas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmaniGamer on 03/18/2014

It is small, which isn't a bad thing. It's really handy if you want to take it with you. Also it has a keychain, and a cover so there doesn't get any dirt in there. It doesn't feel very cheap in my opinion. As a matter of fact I can't find any cons, I'm just so happy with the price I bought this for.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Je suis très content d'avoir acheter ce produit il est d'un bonne qualité . ATTENTION il n'est pas livré avec le gaz ce qui est normal c'est juste pour le rappeler. Très beau design Au bout de quelques mois la couleur s'enlève sur certains endroit a force du frottement des poches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOakleafRanger09 on 11/22/2013

nice working torch, easy to use, compact, built in safety that prevents accidental ignition, transparent tank to view the fuel level The only downside I can think of is simply that it isn't a full sized torch, so it can't be used as heavily in a short time, but the whole point is that it is compact and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeffreyCK on 06/24/2013

This little butane lighter is great. It has a large fuel tank and still remains a nice size. You can lock the lighter into the on state if you are using it for extended periods of time. Feels strong and well build other than one issue I mention below. keychain attachment is weak and will break almost ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNoxofox on 02/20/2013

It is an nice and steady butane lighter, it feels very very strong because of the metal on top, the flame protection is also good, it is made from metal. I did not came with any gas in it unforunately but i can fix that because butane bottles are not that expensive, also there is an little switch but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byheartwork on 02/01/2013

- relatively small and portable (in comparing it to some of the other similar items) - can be reloaded - flame intesity can be regulated, but need a small screwdriver - precise, strong flame - more resistant to wind blowing then regular lighters - sturdy, solid construction - feels like it will last ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byVitKiev on 01/28/2013

- regulated flame; - fixable flame (you just fix your lighter in some clamp and use both your hands while it still burns); - enough good quality; - metal top; - very low price. just one - it arrived without rubber housing in the inlet valve, so it couldn't be filled. i was lucky to have a broken lighter ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections