Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9244003 on 06/18/2015

По доставке нет никаких нареканий. Долго, но бесплатно и без проблем. По качеству зажигалки, через 10 инут общего времени эксплуатации перестал зажигаться огонь. Искра проскакивает, газ выходит, а огонь не зажигается или тут же тухнет.

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted byMarti2157 on 04/21/2015

Pros: good quality, good price. The lighter has high capacity Cons: none. Only have to look that the lock is closed to fill.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byminokax on 02/04/2015

pros: good quality for the price. cons: none except when it arrived, the switch to lock the lighter on was on. so at first i thought it was leaking, but after i switched the lock off it was perfect.

Impression:Perfect For Cigars;

0 0 0

• posted byabdullahkan on 01/14/2015

ürün fiyatı gayet uygun ,çok güçlü alevi var dikkat...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTurbogbg on 12/02/2014

I bought one of this 1,5 years ago and it still is running good, good price and you can buy 10 of these for the same price as a Xikar lighter(and mine has lived longer than my Xikar lighter..), perfect for the fireworks and perfect for cigars. PS. If you live in EU order from the EU site, if it a... Read more

Impression:good,Perfect For Cigars;

0 0 0

• posted bysergPSG6007 on 11/04/2014

Товар нормального качества,продавец надёжный доставка согласно описанию.

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted bybdteakle on 10/24/2014

I use one of these several times a day, lighting cooking fires, heating, melting plastic rope ends etc.. They make a windproof flame which is great outdoors, they are very compact and the transparent fuel tank makes filling easy to judge. They often need adjustment on arrival, by twisting the gas... Read more

Impression:Good jet lighter;

0 0 0

• posted bySae762 on 07/25/2014

Pros: power flame, good gas capacity, easy control for gas volume Cons: sometimes flame in unstable, need some tool for flame adjustment. "must have" thing for backpacking, DIY works and any other appliances, good gift for friend. So i recommend to have 2 or 3 items as spare or gift )

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylessyy on 07/24/2014

a good torch jet lighter, easy to fill with normal gas for lighters, works good in heavy wind, i recommend the lighter to all smokers or people who need a lighter that is well built and burns in wind too. You can hang it on keys and newer loose it :)

Impression:god lighter for good price ;

0 0 0

• posted bytemen on 04/27/2014

Perfect! Works in any conditions I could think off. Build quality is just fine, works without ANY glitches. I was using it for some in house works, as well as outdoors, or with some minor works with car. Especially with this price - it's a no brainer. I have this lighter for over a year now.. I -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: