Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeimetei on 08/07/2016

The brand of this lighter changed a lot.. however quality seems to be constant.. i'm happy with it^ Even after letting it slip out of my hands.. it still working perfect, what i did not expect.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEdenH100 on 08/01/2016

Pros: good quality, well built, looks cool, works good, and most important.. cheap price. Cons: none so far, does the job.

Impression:cool,Good price,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byCybaForge on 05/11/2016

Pros: Seems to be a good price, would be good if it worked Cons: It didn't work whatsoever, don't buy this I didn't find out that this unit was defective until over 5 days after i received the product (had to buy gas) and so i would have to pay 35% if i wanted it to be replaced. Rediculous

Impression:Good price,Bad product,defective on arrival;

0 0 0

• posted by9561869 on 03/31/2016

Pros: really convenient, pocket size. Torch is working good and I am being using it for more than 3 months without problems. The transperant plastic on the tank allows you to easily see how much gas you have left until next refill.Great product! Cons: Key chain plastic holder broke, but it is not... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypoltimmer on 03/15/2016

Nice price, very sturdy, and gets really hot. The plastic is pretty high quality, and the top is pretty damn solid metal! Great lighter.

0 0 0

• posted by9855568 on 03/05/2016

Very good Lighter and very easy to refill. Top Product. I'm very satisfied with this product.

0 0 0

• posted byDeBuggerX on 02/05/2016

Very nice refillable lighter with wind-proof and very hot flame. Not very reliable, also require adjustments, but will works good. Comes empty due to safety reasons. It has flame-lock function which lets you to keep flame running without holding a button. Some people used it as a safety lock and... Read more

Impression:good,HOT,refillable;

0 0 0

• posted bymbratus on 01/14/2016

Pros: Excellent!!! Cons: Nothing... Overall: Works in any condition. Gas lasts forever. Extremely satisfied!!!

0 0 0

• posted byConde1976 on 11/17/2015

Bonito y practico para su precio

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVKuzmichev on 11/05/2015

Nice! Fast delivery.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere