Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbratus on 01/14/2016

Pros: Excellent!!! Cons: Nothing... Overall: Works in any condition. Gas lasts forever. Extremely satisfied!!!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byConde1976 on 11/17/2015

Bonito y practico para su precio

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVKuzmichev on 11/05/2015

Nice! Fast delivery.

0 0 0

• posted byFonsil20 on 10/22/2015

Pros: Good quality, good price and easy to use. Cons: Took very long to arrive, the safe-switch can break off very easily

0 0 0

• posted byTinchix on 10/21/2015

Pros: I used it for almost a year without major problems. I had no problem lighting a cigarette while walking with some wind against me. Cons: With time the system that keeps the lighter covered might get loose and be always open.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byProchoice on 09/15/2015

It makes a flame only for a sec and then, off.

Impression:Bad product;

2 0 0

• posted byKarateBoy on 07/31/2015

Pros: It works ! Its very strong flame. It is transparent so we could see when the gas is ending. Its durable. If you need to put something on fire this is the tool you been looking for. Cons: None Other toughts: Its very eaasy to refil and use, so nothing else to say. I always buy this model and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9244003 on 06/18/2015

По доставке нет никаких нареканий. Долго, но бесплатно и без проблем. По качеству зажигалки, через 10 инут общего времени эксплуатации перестал зажигаться огонь. Искра проскакивает, газ выходит, а огонь не зажигается или тут же тухнет.

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted byMarti2157 on 04/21/2015

Pros: good quality, good price. The lighter has high capacity Cons: none. Only have to look that the lock is closed to fill.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byminokax on 02/04/2015

pros: good quality for the price. cons: none except when it arrived, the switch to lock the lighter on was on. so at first i thought it was leaking, but after i switched the lock off it was perfect.

Impression:Perfect For Cigars;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere