Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteril on 05/07/2013

Very well finished, rail dimensions are OK. Some grinding had to be done to make it fit Type56 but it holds there perfect, no wobble at all! I believe that it might hold zero or be at least veeery close to it after taking it of for cleaning since there is no play between the rails and the rifle. It is much heavier than the original wood furniture, might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhonguan on 03/16/2013

good build quality, light weight. Comes with rail covers, which is $7 by itself. Surface is smooth and no rough machine marks. Had to file to make it fit on the gas tube, wish the top rail mount is wider. Had to break out angle grinder. Would fit amd65 with no problem, had to file off some to fit tantal. Make sure you push down the front hand guard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydom1958 on 03/14/2013

very nice finish and low price. the upper and lower handguards are made very tight to allow mounting on almost all types of AK47/AKM. It requires some adjustment but it's not the fault of the parts. Its only due to the large manufacturing tolerance of this type of weapons. A novice should required installation instructions. It would be better to receive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRTingler on 10/11/2012

I use these on 4 real AK47's they work great so I just bought some more for my AK pistol builds! Love the versatility of them! They are also very light in weight so that is no problem ether. Able to add any type of extras I want and any amount that will fit - Rails top-bottom and both sides! None That I can Think of very well made Make in different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamMacco on 03/10/2012

Good work and easy to filed to fit no matter I gould not get it to a chinese made semiautomatic gun.Maybe it fit`s better to Wasr and other of it king of weapon.When you buy it,buy Angled Force Grip or whatever Front Fore Grip because front will be a bit heavier and it will get hot after you shoot a magazine or two for using a fast trigger finger. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitrotnt on 03/01/2012

very good workmanship provided for almost all grades, Russian, Czech and Chinese Kalashnikovs, stability and quality of materials, spare tire, just like it.will soon try mounting handle on it, as well as optical, sights, laser targeting device for rapid measurement and halogen lamp I have not found such.I wish I was a little cheaper Good installation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirill1989 on 11/27/2011

Conveniently, you can hang additional equipment (grip, sight, bipod, flashlight, laser). Cheapest. He got up without a backlash. Rubber lining - comfortable in the absence of all, no catches clothes. For airsoft file needed to click into place. No significant shift in the center of mass in the direction of the barrel. if you put a long grip, then there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaceport on 11/30/2010

overall this is fantastic value for money and looks great on the gun. It makes the AK look more modern and looks even meaner without the rubber clip on guards. A little nose heavy with all rails used, but you wouldnt use it in this way in most cases. some grinding work needs to done to fit China made AK, but its worth the effort. the clip on rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoo9guy on 11/06/2010

I can't believe the price for this quad rail, I have a real UTG quad rail on an AK47 and wanted a second on for my other one. It took 5 minutes to install and is as solid as the UTG quad rail. It comes with the allen wrench you need to install it, the hardest part is taking off the original wood guard on the gas tube! what a pain! The part seems cast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDealHQ on 09/18/2010

A lot of tacticool for an AK for reasonable price. Build quality is quite good and rail covers don't seem to fall off too easily. The kit is pretty solid and doesn't seem to move much under recoil. Rails will not hold zero for sight mounting, they're ok for flashlights and other things that don't need a solid fix. Some AK:s which have a long welded ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections