DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Lighter with Blue Light Money Detector
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaim on 02/12/2013

This product works like a charm, works in any weather, no wind can blow the glowing hot source out. I used it for New Year, to lit fuses on firecrackers, usually the fire is always blown out, but with this there is no problem what so ever. And it's easily charged up with a mini-usb. I doesn't take more than 2 hours, until battery is full. The product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReaperM67 on 02/09/2013

•Great •easy to use •holds charge good •led light comes on when charging •no automatic shut off when pulled down to light •Need more burn coil for faster lighting •led light is always on when turned on discharging the battery more •could be more easy to pull down to light •Led light should only come on when you push the button on the bottom or when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsafij on 12/14/2011

works great. very useful and great alternative for the traditional cigarette lighter . i use it on a regular base now,build quality is great ,already fall from my hands few time`s and its still live and kicking Charging cable didn’t work i had to use my own, then it work fine (not a big issue for me but still) . I need to charge it every 5-6 days but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhecubus2 on 09/01/2011

rechargeable windproof no butane or fluid needed questionable build quality works great in my convertible with the top down I would prefer a simple, sleek design over the pseudo-steampunk decoration. I bought one in May 2011 and used it for 3 months and it still works great. I bought 2 more at the end of July, received them mid August, and one has broken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySk6951 on 07/27/2011

- material made with good finish - can be recharged from any computer - very practical - has a black light to identify counterfeit notes - resistance is on top of the circuit - life of between one to three months - use as the circuit board melts found that the exposure was corrected circuit board, putting a buffer between the resistance and the plate,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmgjet on 04/28/2011

Wind resistant, USB chargeable, Requires no gas, Solidly built, Looks amazing. USB cord could be longer, LED is useless and the product could of been cheaper with out it. Had it for half a day so far and have been using it a lot. Haven't had to charge it yet and its so much easier to light my smokes out side now with out worrying about the wind blowing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyvim on 04/18/2011

Solid feeling. Lighter works great. Light is weak but it works for money detection. Everybody falls in love with it at first sight. A little expensive. Safety part could be assembled better. Led light is weak. I hope it lasts long. You don't have to fight with your lighter in windy environments again. Perfect gift for smokers. You don't have to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimshu on 04/04/2011

I have ordered this lighter for use on subglacial fishing and on hunting. I had problems earlier when the flame of a gas lighter was blown by a wind over and over again. With this lighter the problem has disappeared, predictably at purchase. Very convenient mechanism of ignition, it is possible not to remove gloves. I have found out that all my money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywuith on 02/05/2011

- Very solid and heavy feel. - Quite good build quality - Recharges from USB port and seems to last. - I have found the blue light but not the "blue light money detector"... It is only a LED and seems superfluous. -There is no protection of overcharging. You must be there or it may break... - I don't know what would happen if you touch the part of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 10/20/2010

very solid and heavy feel; excellent build quality; recharges from USB port; charge seems to last only very minor quibbles: "blue light money detector" is merely a LED and seems superfluous; USB lead is quite short (~185mm/~7.2 inches); hole for cigarette is small; no automatic cut-out to stop overcharging similar in operation to a car cigarette lighter,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections