DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 400mAh Li-Poly Battery for Ipod Nano 1st - Silver + Gold
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystejas on 12/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good Battery replacement for ipod shuffle. - Longer Battery Back up. - Good alternative source of Power Bank which is cheap. - Good Packaging, product was deliver slowly but safely and that is acceptable. Cons:- Need to make some minor changes in the de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctaedron on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good option to extend the life of my iPod nano 1st generation. In times like these, when you need to know what to spend the money best, is a good alternative renew iPod battery before buying another. Cons:No cons, it's a great item. OtherThoughts:No oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamaicanSerb on 02/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Really cheap replacement + Last about 10 hours when it's full charged (I tested several times and every time lasted about 10 hours) + Nice build quality Cons:- Only bad side that I can think of is a battery life, it could last longer (Apple's battery last 14... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 03/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gave a new lease of life to my old and (battery) failing ipod nano. Fits perfectly. Not to difficult to install if you know how to do some simple soldering. Has more rated juice than the installed battery 400mah vs 330mah but i've not tested whether does it real... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections