DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Heightened Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Base for M4A1 - Black (144mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrouge1 on 10/30/2013

Five inch heightened aluminum alloy scope mount base for M4A1 - Black (144mm) Came as advertised. This fit into the rails provided on my Tippmann US Army Project Salvo and my Tippmann X7 Phenom Assault addition with not problems. It fits tight and snug and all slots line up with no problems. The thumb screws work well and make it easy to take off my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDippyTwitty on 11/14/2012

It's sturdy, easy to attach and remove quickly. The thumb screws are nice and strong. The painted finish is a nice flat black. I saw no flaws or rough spots. Provides a nice height increase above the top of your gun. None - it is just right. The top rail actually extends further than the bolts holding onto the rail you have it attached to. This means ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosicrucian on 09/18/2011

This sight riser is made of high quality metal, has a durable coat of black paint and is easily mountable to any picatinny rail. Mounting is very secure, no wiggle at all. This exceeded my expectations for the price. I also like how it has been hollowed out in the center and you can still use iron sights if you need to. Nothing I can think of. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCdTriX on 03/30/2011

- It's flat black - thumb screws are really nice - fits onto my GOG G1 paintball marker - It's pretty tall (i thought i needed 2 and ordered 2 but i'll save the other for back up) - Heavy - scratches easily - thumb screws rusting a little Overall it's a good riser. it fits the standard weaver rails that I have on my GOG G1 Paintball marker. I'm pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Not sure about previous reviews, probably the quality was improved since those time, mine is just excellent.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspaceport on 11/30/2010

this is nice and simple to fit and with most sporting guns that have open sight, the see through option is useful encase you knock the scope or the target is very close. Will take any size scope especially those with a large objective lens. none really, although the nuts dont need to be as large as they are once this is permanently fitted. its design ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikuHatsune on 09/10/2010

-Build is great -Lets you make your weaver rail higher so you can use a scope and look with paintball mask -Clean no words on it -Fits great -Its a little loose on the front weaver rail for the RIS grip. -Other then that nothing really bad about it its more for the scope weaver rail on the body not on the front weaver rails. You can go with this $10... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections