DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Low Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Base for M4A1 - Black (144mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGreenthomb on 02/19/2013

Good quality, including surfaces and suffusion, for low price. Fits well AR15 and other guns with weaver/picatinny base, for example Beretta CX4. Quite tough. Quick-detachable, which allows to take it off right with scope or red-dot sight and put back your AR15 carrying handle at any time without any special tools. none Requires threadlocker for fixing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdmilsonbmx on 01/22/2013

I really liked the material because it is durable as well, tried to warp it and could not, even very resistant. Fit perfectly in my AT44 Mono. The locking screws are very large and has a great grip. Very beautiful. Gostei muito do material, pois é bem resistente, tentei entorta-lo e nao consegui, muito resistente mesmo. Encaixou perfeitamente em ... Read more

Mount in my AT44 Mount in my AT44 - 2 Mount in my AT44 - 3
    0 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 06/19/2012

does its job with little fuss. large tightening knobs allow easy attach/detach. somewhat lightweight due to hollow construction can not find any cons for this. simple and easy construction, what is there to go wrong? uses this for my airsoft grenade launcher as this is much more easy to attach and detach between my different rifles, and for me its more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMANDYKK on 08/24/2011

The mount is almost all metal, making it a great addition to your gun(does not cheapen it at all). It does what its meant to do. I used mine to raise my scope so it can clear my iron sights. The finish on it is great, mine was in perfect condition upon arrival. The adjustment knobs on it are HUGE. I don`t know why the manufacturer made them so big. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMANDYKK on 08/15/2011

-Very well made -Very sturdy -Doesn't feel cheap -All metal -The bolts that you turn to tighten the rails work great -Buying this same mount at a gun store near me would cost 10x the price -Has several uses None I bought the mount to go on my picatinny rail, it fits well. I use it to raise my scope so it can clear over my ironsights(allowing me to move ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Not sure about previous reviews, probably the quality was improved since those time, mine is just excellent.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections