DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Torchlight Mount Holder for G3 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 07/11/2013

This mount is very solid, full metal with a smooth black finish. It mounts easily to a 1913 style Picatiny rail and holds the flashlight in place very tight. It is not like other mounts that separate into 2 pieces when detached from the rail, all you have to do to mount it is to loosen the 3 screws and slide it on the rail. It's perfect for an Ultrafire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphlaf on 03/02/2013

Low price, easy to install, and fits 20mm rails. Perfect to use with a flashlight or a laser of 1 inch / 2,5 cm diameter. And the structure is tough. None. Check out the diameter of your flashlight/laser. However, most of them are around 1 inch; so it won't be a problem. NB : you'll may be needing something to wedge the flashlight, like a piece of fabric.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 01/30/2013

Round shape. Great and cheap item. Solid aluminum construct. Fits ultrafire and surefire flashlights. Designed to Mount 1" Flashlights and Laser Sights Onto Any 20mm Standard Rail. They need to be stretched out to fit a scope rail and that's a problem. In the picture on the DX site they show a slot at the bottom but both sides of mine were touching ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycandewman on 11/05/2010

Wow, it holds a 1" light...if you can make it fit a rail. I ordered 10 of these. All of them were screwed down so tight they deformed the rail clamp and won't return to their normal position. They need to be stretched out to fit a scope rail and that's a problem. In the picture on the DX site they show a slot at the bottom but both sides of mine were ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections